Special tournaments more often — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Special tournaments more often

dronte.3416dronte.3416 Member ✭✭✭

I would like to request from Anet to have the special tournaments more often. I have had a lot of fun with random people in these ATs, and stream content was top notch and something different finally.

If we could do this like every month, it would be amazing (or have one specific AT, like 2v2 for a week and then constantly rotate).

Great idea, it was fun. Sadly missed the Stronghold one (although probably it's the worst for competitive play)

Comments

• Trevor Boyer.6524Trevor Boyer.6524 Member ✭✭✭✭

Actually, that rotation of ATs just needs to be on all the time.

Having 1 AT per hour "rough estimate" and an ever cycling shuffle of different ATs, was just amazingly fun and what I felt to be the exact right consistency/frequency of ATs to be able to participate in.

My Twitch.tv channel
    My YouTube channel

~ I left GW2 on 11/22/2020 due to widespread cheating and the lack of action to moderate it

• Avatar.3568Avatar.3568 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:
    Actually, that rotation of ATs just needs to be on all the time.

Having 1 AT per hour "rough estimate" and an ever cycling shuffle of different ATs, was just amazingly fun and what I felt to be the exact right consistency/frequency of ATs to be able to participate in.

I do not often agree you, but in this time 100%

The "mini" at's are a super just for fun activity between the conquest ranked grind

Mini seasons are a annoying thing

• Marxx.5021Marxx.5021 Member ✭✭✭

PvP is at its last breath. Unranked is unplayable already and so becomes ranked with more parallel tournaments.

• Avatar.3568Avatar.3568 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Marxx.5021 said:
    PvP is at its last breath. Unranked is unplayable already and so becomes ranked with more parallel tournaments.

That's actually not true

• Zeesh.7286Zeesh.7286 Member ✭✭✭

I would recommend that 2v2 and 3v3 tournaments should be permanent.

Meanwhile the 2v2 and 3v3 ranked seasons we get should be restricted to solo Qs. Right now people who play casually have a massive disadvantage running against tons of organized teams in ranked. It's kinda unfair especially when you still have bots running around.

• Khalisto.5780Khalisto.5780 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Marxx.5021 said:

I'm ok with that cuz ranked is often a source of stress and those tournaments seem to be a source of fun

• felix.2386felix.2386 Member ✭✭✭

@Khalisto.5780 said:

@Marxx.5021 said:

I'm ok with that cuz ranked is often a source of stress and those tournaments seem to be a source of fun

totally agree

warrior has been unplayable in pvp
    for 6 months till now

good job balance team