NA/EU Players Guild - Ye Olde Curmudgeons (OLDE) wants YOU! Living on Ferguson's Crossing...

Resurrected.4132

@Akeha.1379 said:I'd be interested in joining (I like beer too) as long as there's no social expectation to post cat gif's, links to videos or any other social media stuff that the younger generations seem obsessed with. I'm just looking for a group of people to do group content with (dungeons, fractals, strikes) using voice comms. I've got 6 level 80 toons including one with full ascended gear for running t1/t2 fractals. I'm US CST time, typically on at server reset during weeknights and any time on weekends.

Welcome Akeha and nice to have you in our guild.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@karally.9345 said:I suppose I missed the meetup... but any chance I can still join up? I'm a returning player, slowly getting back to the game, and used to do a lot of fractals (can't promise I can remember everything!)

Hi Karally,

We are having a guild mission run later today. Meeting up at 7 pm UTC/GMT. If you want to join us and are free then come along. I'll mail you in game with our Mumble log in. So, if you do come along then you'll be set up ?

Currently growing at the pace we want =) and this is working very well as we tend to keep the majority of members who decide we are a good fit for them.

We don't do :

• Bitching
  • In-game politics

We do :

• Have fun
  • Run dungeons
  • WvW
  • Guild missions
  • PvE

We will be :

• Running fractals
  • Running raids
  • PvP

We still are looking for you :

• As long as you want the above
  • Maybe want to take on a lead role
  • And ya don't bitch =) =)

Wife and I are returning player interested in finding out more about your guild. We're relatively inexperienced in GW2 but have been playing MMORPGS for quite some time. Looking for more information on your requirements to join, please let me know what next steps are. Appreciate your time.

@Ryjak.9243 said:Wife and I are returning player interested in finding out more about your guild. We're relatively inexperienced in GW2 but have been playing MMORPGS for quite some time. Looking for more information on your requirements to join, please let me know what next steps are. Appreciate your time.

Hi Ryjak,

I've made contact with you in-game. You could be married couple number two to join Olde :)

Hello.

I'm a returning player that, unfortunately, doesn't like beer, or any other alcohol, and likes kittens and cute fluffy things. I've been playing on and off since the start of 2013. I want a group to run fractals with eventually, once I pick a main to focus on learning. I have everything but Warrior and currently Revenant at 80, but I'm working on the latter and previously had one at 80. I generally prefer supportive roles, so that's gonna be fun to figure out. Voice chat makes me incredibly nervous before I know people. I'm also a grumpy librarian/artist with a weird work schedule that makes me unreliable on weekends!

I'm very interested in the guild and have finally admitted that I have an abusive relationship with Final Fantasy XIV (I wish I was kidding there - it's a long story) and I need to get away from it and dive fully into another game. Joining a chill guild should help me with that! I'm off this weekend, except for a couple hours on Sunday, so I should be easy to catch in game.

@"tsunderehatter.9534" said:Hello.

I'm a returning player that, unfortunately, doesn't like beer, or any other alcohol, and likes kittens and cute fluffy things. I've been playing on and off since the start of 2013. I want a group to run fractals with eventually, once I pick a main to focus on learning. I have everything but Warrior and currently Revenant at 80, but I'm working on the latter and previously had one at 80. I generally prefer supportive roles, so that's gonna be fun to figure out. Voice chat makes me incredibly nervous before I know people. I'm also a grumpy librarian/artist with a weird work schedule that makes me unreliable on weekends!

I'm very interested in the guild and have finally admitted that I have an abusive relationship with Final Fantasy XIV (I wish I was kidding there - it's a long story) and I need to get away from it and dive fully into another game. Joining a chill guild should help me with that! I'm off this weekend, except for a couple hours on Sunday, so I should be easy to catch in game.

I have contacted you in game. Look forward to meeting you soon :)

Hi, I would be interested in joining your guild. I am a new player, about a week now, and I am really enjoying the game. I am on the west coast, PST, and I am usually more active on weekends, that is, if She Who Must Be Obeyed doesn't have a list of things for me to fix or build. I am pretty casual and I am interested in PvE, Dungeons, Fractals, WvW and End Game content when I get there. I don't have any level 80s and I am still trying to find the classes I like, I am a altaholic. I've been playing different MMOs for as long as I can remember (WoW, LOTRO, Rift, GW, SWTOR, CoH, ESO) and I like running small groups or no pressure raids.

Your guild sounds like a group of laid back ADULTS, I like that, I am not looking for a guild that expects you to treat the game like a second job.

You can hit me up in game or here I guess.

I would very much like to join your guild. Started out with the original Guild Wars way back when, progressed to GW2. Took a break for a while and have recently returned. I changed servers so I could restart from scratch because of all the changes. I have created a new ranger and i am currently doing the low level thing. I am a casual player but slowly working toward raiding as well.

Grey

@Warblade.9243 said:Hi, I would be interested in joining your guild. I am a new player, about a week now, and I am really enjoying the game. I am on the west coast, PST, and I am usually more active on weekends, that is, if She Who Must Be Obeyed doesn't have a list of things for me to fix or build. I am pretty casual and I am interested in PvE, Dungeons, Fractals, WvW and End Game content when I get there. I don't have any level 80s and I am still trying to find the classes I like, I am a altaholic. I've been playing different MMOs for as long as I can remember (WoW, LOTRO, Rift, GW, SWTOR, CoH, ESO) and I like running small groups or no pressure raids.

Your guild sounds like a group of laid back ADULTS, I like that, I am not looking for a guild that expects you to treat the game like a second job.

You can hit me up in game or here I guess.

In-game mail sent to you :)

@grey.1308 said:I would very much like to join your guild. Started out with the original Guild Wars way back when, progressed to GW2. Took a break for a while and have recently returned. I changed servers so I could restart from scratch because of all the changes. I have created a new ranger and i am currently doing the low level thing. I am a casual player but slowly working toward raiding as well.

Grey

I've contacted you in-game :)

@Rejected.8719 said:I like beer..... don't like cats.... hang over gang sounds like fun.... Would like to get into everything, just coming back from leaving the game at launch so im clueless and i play with my wife whos even worse of than me.

Hey Rejected,

You sound like you could fit straight in. We have two married couples in the guild already. I'll either catch you in-game or drop you an in-game mail. We can catch up and you can ask any questions you may have.

All the best

Rez aka that dumb Brit :)