Mad King Clocktower is bugged - Cannot jump into broken window

It's pretty upsetting when this happens, but it's probably a lag and latency issue as someone else has mentioned. I remember it happening to me one instance when I noticed some of the platforms seemed to freeze in mid animation before continuing forward so I guess I wasn't correctly synced to the instance. I think it's best to just leave and wait for a new instance when that happens.

Just make sure you wait until the BROKEN window appears! I know this is not everyone's problem but the first time I (almost) did it this year I forgot all about there being an unbroken clock face, that you see first, if you are fast enough and splatted against it! Wait until the clock face shatters before jumping.

This is an issue that has been around since the very first Halloween. Some instances get desynched slightly from the server and the visuals you see don't quite match what's going on with the ones and zeroes. Some people have figured out how to approximate the discrepancy to adjust the jump so you still get credit - you can check out prior year threads for help. Personally I think it's better to just leave and get in a new instance.

@circuitnerd.5863 said:I've completed the Clocktower 3 times now, however when I jump into the broken window it takes me back to the start. This is happening with other players as well. Therefore you can never get the chest and it counts as a fail.

I used to have that happen back when I still used DSL. I believe it's a problem with your connection (too slow? high ping?) rather than the game.