Suggestion for mount key binding

@"forevergamer.7653" said:Why dont you guys create/make/buy/whatever one function like this video for mounts? I bet it would make the life of many players better having only one buttom for multiple mounts selection.

)

Everytime I watch a WP video and see him use that add on I cringe, mount selection is far quicker using keybinds for each mount.

@Fuchslein.8639 said:But isn't that just as complicated?Just tie the mounts to the Num keys or something. I can change the mount in seconds oo.

I think radial is more convenient to use seeing how you don't need to move your hand, but instead can bind it to a single key -in my case it's on mouse- and quickly pick any mount you want. Sure, you can use it your way, but I'm using 1 keybind, you're using 8 if we include warclaw.

• Confused 1

@Sobx.1758 said:

@Fuchslein.8639 said:But isn't that just as complicated?Just tie the mounts to the Num keys or something. I can change the mount in seconds oo.

I think radial is more convenient to use seeing how you don't need to move your hand, but instead can bind it to a single key -in my case it's on mouse- and quickly pick any mount you want. Sure, you can use it your way, but I'm using 1 keybind, you're using 8 if we include warclaw.

That is true. As someone who even back then when I had all the mounts, 90% of the time only used the Jackal, this problem probably doesn't concern me anyway~.And now I see most of the people using only the Skyscale. So if there is a tool for this I don't know if it would be that smart to ask Anet to do the same... especially since they will most likely not provide it for free.

@Fuchslein.8639 said:

So if there is a tool for this I don't know if it would be that smart to ask Anet to do the same... especially since they will most likely not provide it for free.

Yup, at this point I don't think there's a need for that when there's already a working version.

@"Trise.2865" said:It's called "modifiers". Modifiers are fun. For example: you can bind different mounts to Z, Shift-Z, Ctrl-Z, Alt-Z, Shift-Alt-Z, and Ctrl-Shift-Z.Six mounts. One button.

You're welcome.

That's... not one button.

• Confused 1