Question about Chronophantasma and Persistence of Memory

Kelvor.3471

I put together a build closely following this

. One thing he mentions that makes the Runes of the Pack so powerful is that the boons from your Phantasms actually copy over to you twice when using Chronophantasma. This combined with the Diviner's armor is supposed to give you nearly 100% uptime on Might, Fury, and Swiftness. However, this doesn't seem to be the case for me. When I cast Phantasmal Berserker, I only see the boons copying over to me after the second attacks from each berserker, and the duration isn't very much. Did this get nerfed at some point since WP made his video? Any thoughts on if this build is still solid or should I be looking at different runes perhaps since these don't seem to be quite as powerful as he is making them out to be?

Edit: This is my current build with the armor, weapons, and trinkets I have.

Persistence of Memory specifically states "When a Phantasm becomes a Clone, it transfers its boons to you"

With Chronophantasma, the Phantasm only becomes a Clone after its second attack.

This hasn't changed since a year prior to that video being made.

Though, the wiki still states that this particular interaction of Chronophantasma and "When a Phantasm becomes a Clone" effects work. So maybe it was stealth patched at some point? (Possibly alongside the June 28th patch that fixed a bug with Phantasms being dazed multiple times)

@"Taril.8619" said:Persistence of Memory specifically states "When a Phantasm becomes a Clone, it transfers its boons to you"

With Chronophantasma, the Phantasm only becomes a Clone after its second attack.

This hasn't changed since a year prior to that video being made.

Though, the wiki still states that this particular interaction of Chronophantasma and "When a Phantasm becomes a Clone" effects work. So maybe it was stealth patched at some point? (Possibly alongside the June 28th patch that fixed a bug with Phantasms being dazed multiple times)

its something that should be considered a bug, but when I mention it people fight me that its "intented". Intended or not, skills as written shouldnt have this interaction.