Next expansion dungeon

@Cuks.8241 said:

@jokke.6239 said:I hope for more focus on new open world dungeons and world bosses as well.They gave up on fixing the old dungeons, doesn't mean we can't get new ones.

I would like to see more open world content too. Personally, I miss the world bosses and would loved to have seen something like them in the HoT or PoF expansion maps.

There is not much difference between meta events and world bosses. Some are just straight boss fights (branded Shatt, Drakkar...).

Not much difference between the end of the meta events and world boss spawns because they are usually both just a single tough fight.

The difference I like between the two however is that a lot of meta events require many easy and tedious pre-meta events to be completed in order to get to the final fight, whereas the pre-events for the world boss spawns are usually quick and short. This makes it feel like I can jump in at almost any time to do a world boss, whereas for meta events I need to be placed on an active map that focuses on doing it or join a pre-made group.