NO LONGER ACTIVE POST- SEE NEW TOPIC

SoniaSilverx.5289

Hi! I’m in the same boat as a lot of the players in this thread. I’ve been playing since beta but I stepped away for a few years and my current guild has gone inactive since. Coming back after 5 year hiatus, and looking to join an active guild to join for things like raids, map completion, and guild missions.

Just purchased POF, casual veteran PvE player who also dabbles in PvP. Easy coast, play after 5pm most days

I have 3 level 80 toons and several others, but my main that I love playing is my necro :)Currently have legendary dagger, working on the Ascension back piece.

Chicago based - I am super casual, been playing since day 1. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness take me away from GW2 every now and then. Just came back now that I am almost done with my schooling/graduated college (I am an older adult). I have 1 LVL 80 characters and have never done a dungeon (maybe 1, don't recall), raids, or fractals. (well, my achievements say I did, don't remember). I just hit Mastery Rank 49 and never understood masteries until like a few days ago. Working on my Pact commander to make my looting a bit easier. About to hit 100% world completion, and enjoying my own personal fashion wars. If you are still open, I am ready to learn more about this guild stuff as I am simply a solo player, never did this Guild stuff (always wondered why "Guild" was in the name of the game") ;)

Hello! I'm still pretty new to the game (2 weeks since I bought expansions) and I'm hooked to the PVE content! I would love to be in a guild that does and organizes PvE activities like fractals or map metas. It's been pretty difficult/impossible to solely rely on LFG. The previous guilds I joined aren't very active in the PvE aspects and at times were pretty dead.

From the looks of it, your guild seems really active and helpful!I will message you when I get home from work for an invite :)