Been There Done That 98/100 - 98% with all achievements at 100%??

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Biff.5312 said:I haven't read all the comments, but when I found myself in a similar boat I realised I'd never been to Sothsun Cove, which you can't access by porting from an adjacent map but have to use the Asura port in LA. You have that one?

Southsun is not required for World Completion. (Not part of the original launch maps.)

That's really strange, because as I recall that was the one I was missing and when finished I got the 100% completion.

@Biff.5312 said:

@Biff.5312 said:I haven't read all the comments, but when I found myself in a similar boat I realised I'd never been to Sothsun Cove, which you can't access by porting from an adjacent map but have to use the Asura port in LA. You have that one?

Southsun is not required for World Completion. (Not part of the original launch maps.)

That's really strange, because as I recall that was the one I was missing and when finished I got the 100% completion.

Then you recall incorrectly. It's never been required for world completion.

One common missing point is the Chantry of Secrets, accessed from Bloodtide Coast.

Numbers don't add up perfectly, but maybe you visited it once and got just few addded? Rata Sum is kind of weird place to get into, if i understand wiki correctly you would have to be asura to get there not using portal from Lion's Arch, it was last map I needed to complete (just found it today :D ), and yeah last hart just is on one of maps you visited, no other way around it

In Bloodtide Coast, there is a POI that is not considered part of the zone. It is in the Chantry of Secrets. You access it through a portal in Deadend Cave, on the Northeast end of Stormbluff Isle. There is a hero point at the entrance to the cave, but nothing to tell you that you should proceed into the cave and through the portal.

@Graymalkyn.8076 said:

@derd.6413 said:one map you might be missing is the chantry of secrets since it doesn't show up on the world map but still has a POI

Was gonna say this. It's the one most folks miss.

@Elothar.4382 said:In Bloodtide Coast, there is a POI that is not considered part of the zone. It is in the Chantry of Secrets. You access it through a portal in Deadend Cave, on the Northeast end of Stormbluff Isle. There is a hero point at the entrance to the cave, but nothing to tell you that you should proceed into the cave and through the portal.

The op mentioned they had the chantry in that first post.

I think this thread is dead now though, the op left the discussion a long time ago, so I presume they sorted the missing waypoints and vistas

• 1 year later...

@"Waratah.7206" said:Sorry bit of extra info

Though every area says its 100% complete and I have the achievements for them, the world map itself says I'm missing:

1 heart - 302/3037 Waypoints - 479/4865 Vistas - 221/22616 points of interest - 637/653skillpoints are all done

Is there another area that isn't part of the world explorations that needs to be done? It sure seems that way, but I can't find anything obvious :(

I have checked every map on http://gw2.mmorpg-life.com/interactive-maps/ and have all the items in the areas needed for this achievement.

Its got to be something obvious that I'm just not seeing LOL

Hoping you can help :)

Hi there, we have the same number of discrepancies in map completion to get the "Been There, Done That" Achievement. Have you tried checking Divinity's Reach? I never thought that that map was the one i was missing with those numbers. Nothing to loose, just might help. :)

@SugarBabe.6052 said:

@"Waratah.7206" said:Sorry bit of extra info

Though every area says its 100% complete and I have the achievements for them, the world map itself says I'm missing:

1 heart - 302/3037 Waypoints - 479/4865 Vistas - 221/22616 points of interest - 637/653skillpoints are all done

Is there another area that isn't part of the world explorations that needs to be done? It sure seems that way, but I can't find anything obvious :(

I have checked every map on
and have all the items in the areas needed for this achievement.

Its got to be something obvious that I'm just not seeing LOL

Hoping you can help :)

Hi there, we have the same number of discrepancies in map completion to get the "Been There, Done That" Achievement. Have you tried checking Divinity's Reach? I never thought that that map was the one i was missing with those numbers. Nothing to loose, just might help. :)

After a year and a half, I'm guessing the OP found the missing map(s). (DR has no Renown Hearts.)

• 3 months later...

I just had the exact same issue.. My world progress thing missed a few PoI and waypoints etc, but when i hovered over the maps they were all 100%After some googeling and struggles, i finally discovered i didnt complete Cursed Shore. Took me a while to realise this..I suspect Waratah.7206 just looked over one of the maps, just like i did.

• 2 weeks later...

Does Been There, Done That have to be done on one character getting world completion 100% or can it be gotten through multiple characters collectively getting 100%.

Because my character with the most completion is at 67% yet my Been There, Done That achievement says it is 89% complete?

@Vramin.7925 said:Does Been There, Done That have to be done on one character getting world completion 100% or can it be gotten through multiple characters collectively getting 100%.

Because my character with the most completion is at 67% yet my Been There, Done That achievement says it is 89% complete?

Yes, it must be done with one character.Perhaps, you have the achievement set to Tier, rather than Total.