To Kill a God

@Linken.6345 said:Only people who can talk to you inside an instance is other people in your party dont matter if it say party or mapchat.Not sure why we need to keep going back to this point. It feels like folks are focusing on technical details that shift the conversation away from the points both the op and I were making. If you need a more detailed explanation though, what I am probably mis-remembering is the exact sequence of the chat. I posted a request for help in lfg first. While I don't remember people joining the party before we chatted that's likely what happened. At age 70 I do tend to get forgetful of minor details. Do we need to talk more about this?

@Chichimec.9364 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Only people who can talk to you inside an instance is other people in your party dont matter if it say party or mapchat.Not sure why we need to keep going back to this point. It feels like folks are focusing on technical details that shift the conversation away from the points both the op and I were making. If you need a more detailed explanation though, what I am probably mis-remembering is the exact sequence of the chat. I posted a request for help in lfg first. While I don't remember people joining the party before we chatted that's likely what happened. At age 70 I do tend to get forgetful of minor details. Do we need to talk more about this?

Sure I just dont want new people going around trying to talk to people in map chat for help inside an instance.Then not getting help thinking game is full of aholes that dont help people. =)

• 1 year later...