[NA] LFG [PVE,PVP] or Looking for friends

mashiro.8429

Hi i'm new player and also returning player Reaper Lv 80 never do dungeon or content about game only thing to do is do task on map want to looking for guild or friends play.let me introduce my self i'm from thiland my time is SEA zone but playing alone or solo feel bored and never go dungeon/contents/insctance i spend my time to playing new character i have 4 max level 80 = = and now i was picked necromancer to my main :) my english not good but i want to enjoy with game and play with other player hope you guy'll invite me or play with me , my friends not like to play mmo rpg i rather to type because my english bad and my pronunciation very bad and grammar lmao i can join discord or call but don't mind with my english Thank you.

@mashiro.8429 said:

@"Resurrected.4132" said:Hi Mashiro,

We may be a fit for you. We are, however, a mature guild so it may depend on your age. Check our recruitment post out

my age is 22 it's okay ? how to contact u in game

Thanks for the in-game chat. As I explained I do not believe it would be in your interest to join Olde due to the time zone difference. You would rarely (if ever) have chane to team up and play with fellow members. I hope you have success finding a guild and good luck :)