Little hidden jungle

I found this place in lions arch that is underneath the fractal portal that looks like a mini jungle in a cave. It has bright flowing glitter sparkles coming from ground. There is mossy rocks, ferns, vines all are lush and green.

Reason why that's my favorite spot in lions arch is because it reminds me of a similar place in world of warcraft but more detailed. Also I like finding cool little spots in game that are sort of hidden.

That is cool. :)

One of the things I like about this game is that there's often little hidden spaces in maps. Many of them, like this one, aren't part of events or achievements or anything and there's no real reason to go there but it's still nice to find something that was hidden off the main paths and see what they did with it.

(By the way, you might know about this one already but if not check out the pools in the bottom level of the Grove. I don't want to give away the surprise but you'll know it when you see it.)

@JekthAvid.1408 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:(By the way, you might know about this one already but if not check out the pools in the bottom level of the Grove. I don't want to give away the surprise but you'll know it when you see it.)

I think that one is needed for Knight of the Thorn, no?

That's what I was thinking when looking at the image, that or one of the legendary journeys for the precursors, which is the fun aspect of the gen 2 weapons.

@JekthAvid.1408 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:(By the way, you might know about this one already but if not check out the pools in the bottom level of the Grove. I don't want to give away the surprise but you'll know it when you see it.)

I think that one is needed for Knight of the Thorn, no?Yes, those two quests will bring you to a lot of those hidden places.

@"Andy.5981" said:The first rule of Secret Strawberry patch in Diessa Plateau club is that you don't talk about Secret.... oh hang on :|Anya seems like a little sweetie. Be warned though, she can get fierce if she needs to. Just ask that tiger she ran off. Anyway, when I told her you let her secret out after promising not to, she swore she would pelt you with strawberries the next time she sees you. You have been warned. :p

(I don't remember how I first stumbled across her strawberry patch but it was a nice surprise. Those hidden spots around Tyria really are fun.)

Agreed! I love hidden places with no apparent interest (no vista, no POI, no events there). They're great for screenshots, for RP if you're into that, or simply to stay there and enjoy it. Another hidden place I like in Lion's Arch is a small area in the skritt cave, accessible through an underwater tunnel; if just feels super cozy to me :)

@Chichimec.9364 said:

@"Andy.5981" said:The first rule of Secret Strawberry patch in Diessa Plateau club is that you don't talk about Secret.... oh hang on :|
seems like a little sweetie. Be warned though, she can get fierce if she needs to. Just ask that tiger she ran off. Anyway, when I told her you let her secret out after promising not to, she swore she would pelt you with strawberries the next time she sees you. You have been warned. :p

(I don't remember how I first stumbled across her strawberry patch but it was a nice surprise. Those hidden spots around Tyria really are fun.)

Hmm this is problematic. I already have 2000 Strawberries in my trade skill storage :)