Minstrel Weapons?

Zerocurve.6105

Alternatively get the weapon off a collection and mystic forge it to minstrel. Afaik everything you want you can get from elite collection but I am not 100%sure about that.

Lastly teqatl and alike boxes and mystic forge but honestly crafting is just fine.

According to GW2 Efficiency, a Minstrel Greatsword (Maklain's Claymore) costs 47g 29s to craft. (+5s for recipe)

To get a stat selectable greatsword via Fractals, you would need:3x Grandmaster Weaponsmith's Mark (total cost 26g 70s)5g24 Fractal Research Pages800 Fractal relics

From WvW you would first need to:Complete the Hero Weapon Reward TrackPurchase the Mistforged Hero's Greatsword from the Skirmish Supervisor which costs:3x Grandmaster Weaponsmith's Mark (total cost 26g 70s)5g350 WvW Skirmish Tickets250 Memory of Battle (about 17g)

I don't know how folks calculate the value of tickets,pages or relics, but there ya go.

• 1 year later...

I have recently begun crafting armor and have attain the 500 status, but I'm confused about Maklain's minstral's insignia. I crafted an item with one of these that I must have found in a chest or been rewarded. I'd like to craft more of the armor, but I can't seem to find a way to make/acquire this insignia. Any help would be appreciated.

@Krenjur.4195 said:I have recently begun crafting armor and have attain the 500 status, but I'm confused about Maklain's minstral's insignia. I crafted an item with one of these that I must have found in a chest or been rewarded. I'd like to craft more of the armor, but I can't seem to find a way to make/acquire this insignia. Any help would be appreciated.

You need to buy the insignia recipe from the vendors in verdant brink