Wanna revamp WvW?

losingcontrol.1084

@Solanum.6983 said:I agree that WvW is the game mode most lacking in rewards but I don't think an extra 10-50 gold a week If you complete all the chests would be much incentive. I think speeding up rewards tracks would be an easier and better alternative.

Wvw rewards everything u do by every minutes with: partecipation, ranks, bags, cap, nodes, chests, rewards tracks items and mats, RNG drops, ascended items, legendary armor.. looks quite nice in theory.I get completelly with iventory filed withing just a few minutes, i have to stop caring about the iventory management if i want to play..WHen encumbered slowed down the player i was always getting encumbered... every 20-30 minutes, sometimes less.

By the other hand.... yet... i can somehwat agree with you :\

WvW m8 be rewarding actually to much actually... but rewarding to much trash items than actually rewarding for what players are there fore, but that was always one of WvW issues and why was never that much rewarding.

IMO its due game is all about cap and leave to cap next not defended structure , game lacks obgectives and reasons besides PPT.

Sorry the bad english:\

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Touchme.1097 said:I can't believe my eyes what I had to experience today as my first time WvW experience...This is literally like turning on the tap water, declaring it's too warm to drink and you'll never drink water again.

It makes sense when the water runs cold every single day, I would call it a problem if I had no access to hot water at all

@Touchme.1097 said:

@Touchme.1097 said:I can't believe my eyes what I had to experience today as my first time WvW experience...This is literally like turning on the tap water, declaring it's too warm to drink and you'll never drink water again.

It makes sense when the water runs cold every single day, I would call it a problem if I had no access to hot water at allWell?
Is it a problem or not then?
Today FSP+Vabbi has nearly caught up with Elona in score and is currently holding T3 SM. Also FSP+Vabbi still have 1.4 kdr vs Elonas 0.9. Who wins, who looses? Who knows. But saying what you said after 1 day of WvW is still silly no matter how the week ends.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

It makes sense when the water runs cold every single day, I would call it a problem if I had no access to hot water at allWell?
Is it a problem or not then?
Today FSP+Vabbi has nearly caught up with Elona in score and is currently holding T3 SM. Also FSP+Vabbi still have 1.4 kdr vs Elonas 0.9. Who wins, who looses? Who knows. But saying what you said after 1 day of WvW is still silly no matter how the week ends.

The other day FSP was full and I couldn't even join straight away and greens were still dominating the other maps and half the map where FSP was full up. Definitely not a valid point to support your argument as greens are overwhelmingly dominating WvW maps on average.