Shaniqua peak

asterix.9614

@Mouse.7382and

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@radda.8920 said:people really see racism everywhere,it's scary this society of benevolence.there is absolutely no form of racism in this post, you really don't know what it is.

Suddenly the racism which is supposed to be something serious and to fight loses all its meaning, by dint of seeing it everywhere

Sure...

@asterix.9614 said:Shaniqua peak fractal because of the name.

It sounds hood

dragging the h03's weave

All of the above statements use stereotypes about a specific race which have nothing to do with the fractal. The poster is also is using numbers to get around the profanity filters in the last statement.

@radda.8920 said:people really see racism everywhere,it's scary this society of benevolence.there is absolutely no form of racism in this post, you really don't know what it is.

Suddenly the racism which is supposed to be something serious and to fight loses all its meaning, by dint of seeing it everywhere

Sure...

@asterix.9614 said:Shaniqua peak fractal because of the name.

It sounds hood

dragging the h03's weave

All of the above statements use stereotypes about a specific race which have nothing to do with the fractal. The poster is also is using numbers to get around the profanity filters in the last statement.

Could you link we what stereotypes are referenced here?It might be where I'm from but I don't understand the references

A fast google search for the term shaniqua offers this result:

shaniqua
A steoreotypical name for young women living in the hood or ghetto.The common Shaniqua has a weave that is so cheap it looks like plastic,or very long thick braids.She wear extremely tight and short clothing topped of with ridiculously lond heels.Other attributes include:long nails,husky/shrill iritating voice,4 children with different fathers.

as well as further down:

Shaniqua
The inner city African American equivalent to ' Karen '. With the addition of Hood Mannerisms, Simian temperament and incoherent Ebonics lingo.

In short, the term is used in a racist way towards females of color the same way people refer to females, or any one for that matter, as Karen.

Now pair this with the term hood and the term which TC circumvented via usage of numbers instead of letters, and you should get a clearer picture of the intent of this post. Not sure why someone would go out of their way for such nonsense, but it has worked so far in keeping this thread open.

Thanks for the context. Now the op make even less sense then they did before.

@Wolfhound.4381 said:I was the last one alive and still fighting each time. My group was telling me to /gg. Maybe my full zerk ascended gear wasn't squishy enough. I suppose my 70ish AR wasn't enough for the level 25 fractal either. But yeah, totally my fault.

A problem with the fractal and let's blame the person saying there's a problem. Typical forum warrior response.

Nah dude, people have literally done 100 cm solo. If you can't do 25 it is definitely you and your group. Just practice more.

@knite.1542 said:

@Wolfhound.4381 said:I was the last one alive and still fighting each time. My group was telling me to /gg. Maybe my full zerk ascended gear wasn't squishy enough. I suppose my 70ish AR wasn't enough for the level 25 fractal either. But yeah, totally my fault.

A problem with the fractal and let's blame the person saying there's a problem. Typical forum warrior response.

Nah dude, people have literally done 100 cm solo. If you can't do 25 it is definitely you and your group. Just practice more.

Dident they patch out so you cant do it solo anymore?

• 3 weeks later...

@Linken.6345 said:

If they did then it probably wasn't directly.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

It was directly because before downed did not get targeted by the water beam so they could get back up and they patched it to target and damage downed targets as well.

@Linken.6345 said:

It was directly because before downed did not get targeted by the water beam so they could get back up and they patched it to target and damage downed targets as well.

What I meant was that they didn't directly make changes so that it couldn't be done solo. They haven't taken issue with other fractals being done solo so it'd be odd if they did with this one.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

What I meant was that they didn't directly make changes so that it couldn't be done solo. They haven't taken issue with other fractals being done solo so it'd be odd if they did with this one.

Have you seen anyone do 100 cm solo after the change?

@Linken.6345 said:

Have you seen anyone do 100 cm solo after the change?

There's a difference between fixing something specifically because it allows players to solo or to fix something because it's not functioning properly. Just because players can't solo it after the change doesn't mean that was the intent of the change.