Bug with dying the gliders

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,I just started having this issue of my glider dye not saving. I recently got the vermilion wings glider. I'm thinking they might be causing this bug. Curious, do you have Vermilion wings LaxRemde? I found that when I put those on and then changed their color, then switched to the pig float glider I wanted to use, it would save colors after i did that. I hope this bug clears up. I was planning on buying a bunch of the Black Lion Glider Vouchers.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"LaxRemede.3194" said:I tried it, but it didn't work. :(

I did see that the problem occurs more now ->

You weren't able to repair the client, or you
did
repair the client, and it did not solve the issue?

I did repair the client and it did not solve the issue :(

@Kalea.1456 said:Hi,I just started having this issue of my glider dye not saving. I recently got the vermilion wings glider. I'm thinking they might be causing this bug. Curious, do you have Vermilion wings LaxRemde? I found that when I put those on and then changed their color, then switched to the pig float glider I wanted to use, it would save colors after i did that. I hope this bug clears up. I was planning on buying a bunch of the Black Lion Glider Vouchers.

I don't have the Vermillion Wings but I'm thinking that the problem indeed occured when I started buying gliders with gems in the Lion shop :/

Actually, having read this thread, I do believe it's related to the Vermilion wings set. I put on the Vermilion wings, adjusted the dyes there to what I wanted my other glider to be, and switched back, and the colors stuck. Until it's fixed proper, I suggest the others having this problem to give that a try.

@Belisaria.8136 said:Actually, having read this thread, I do believe it's related to the Vermilion wings set. I put on the Vermilion wings, adjusted the dyes there to what I wanted my other glider to be, and switched back, and the colors stuck. Until it's fixed proper, I suggest the others having this problem to give that a try.

The weird part is then that I do NOT have the Vermillion wings... so maybe other gliders are having the same issue.Did you get it fixed with the repair client?

• 1 month later...

I have had the same problem too , It started 2 days ago I put in a ticket. GM said working as Intended and GW2 support has no Influence over it ( . UGH sooo frustrating and I do have Vermillion wings . Hope it is fixed soon. I tried the repair client , NOPE . Has anyone tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@H E X.2081 said:had the same problem, fixed it by swapping a two colored glider to a 4 color glider. changes all the colors on the 4 color glider and swapped back to 2 color glider. Now its working just fine again. Lets see for how long. (sorry for the bad english :D )

OMG thank you so much! I had given up hope, till I went back to check if someone had responded... Your solution worked for me as well. Thank you so much!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just happened to me after buying the Dynamics Exosuit Glider and Back combo. I tried switching to another two channel glider and they would not change colors either, but did not try with a four channel glider, hopefully it works.

edit: changing to a 4 channels glider and back did fix the issue.

Edited by Roads.5130

• 3 weeks later...