I want to give you my Money Anet

@kharmin.7683 said:

@jokke.6239 said:You can already do this, just buy gems. If you would rather have nothing, just don't spent the gems?

i would only do it if they invest into the game not into something else

What else would they invest it in other than the game?
  1. they developed 3 games simultainisly.
  2. i don't want investment in black lion shop more than into content for the smaller game modesAs consumers, we do not have the right to demand how a company invests their capital. The company has their own metrics and financial numbers to know what will bring in the most profit for their shareholders.

Now, if you become a shareholder in the company, then you might have a voice.

Good luck.

Imagine defending big corporations

@lotus.5672 said:

@jokke.6239 said:You can already do this, just buy gems. If you would rather have nothing, just don't spent the gems?

i would only do it if they invest into the game not into something else

What else would they invest it in other than the game?
  1. they developed 3 games simultainisly.
  2. i don't want investment in black lion shop more than into content for the smaller game modesAs consumers, we do not have the right to demand how a company invests their capital. The company has their own metrics and financial numbers to know what will bring in the most profit for their shareholders.

Now, if you become a shareholder in the company, then you might have a voice.

Good luck.

Imagine defending big corporations

It is not defending...it is just a fact of life. Reality. No matter what form of payment we give (gems, subs, donations...) we have no control on how a company spends that money. If we like the direction the game is going, maybe we support them more. If we do not like the direction, we support them less - and hopefully they change directions to follow the money. But we have not real say in how they spend their money.

That being said, feel free to buy gems each month to support the game, if you choose. Other than that we have very little options. That is the reality.