SOUTHSUN COVE SURVIVAL STILL SEVERELY BUGGED - I AM NOT AN ANIMAL MERELY THERE TO GET SLAUGHTERED!!

This is stupid.

I do the daily southsun cove survival.Since last time, few months passed, so you had time to fix the reported bugs.During that last time I reported numerous bugs. and the EXACT same thing happened again.

I come into the game, trapped, like everyone else.Game starts... still trapped, right with about a quarter of the others.Cannot move, cannot do anything, get killed as a SITTING DUCKI respawn... TRAPPED!!! LOCKED!!!Same story, I get killed... I respawn and guess what...Yup TRAPPED!!!

What is this stupid torture?Why was I trapped, why was I merely there as a immobilized target for other players??I am not an ANIMAL that you take to the SLAUGHTER but that is EXACTLY how it felt.I was there MERELY TO BE A KILL FOR SOMEONE NOT BUGGEDWhy is THAT EVEN A DAILY?????

It has been the EXACT same experience the previous time I played this.

Why is a SEVERELY bugged activity like this even a daily?Why is that not being fixed OR removed from the game?

Why was I unable to move, why was I denied to participate???Why did I have to report it AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN and just be canon feed there?What the ... is going on that things like that are IGNORED????

Don't DARE to trap me next time...This is dumb. Severely dumb

Never again. EVER