Deimos Kill Credit bug

Hello,As the title says I've killed Deimos on Thursday, ‎October ‎22, ‎2020, around ‏‎10:30 PM (GMT+3 time zone) but I haven't received the kill credit from him to progress my Envoy Armor Collection II (which I'm only missing the last 2 achievements).Here are some facts:

• I've activated the heart BEFORE the fight we killed him.
  • I was hand kiting but made sure to hit the boss (Deimos, not Saul) a couple of times for about 25k damage.
  • I didn't manage to hit Deimos AFTER his phasing at 10% due to hand kiting (I didn't felt like wiping the raid from the hands spawning in the middle of it).
  • I did get the loot from him but no achievement.
  • I wasn't defeated in the kill of the boss so the Crystalline Heart boon was still on.
  • I had inventory space as the support said "This item does not remain in the inventory, but does "pass-through" the inventory to trigger the achievement to progress. As this is the case, I would suggest you have enough inventory space to allow this pass-through event to take place. "

The only thing the baffles me is that the support mentioned "You must deal sufficient damage to Deimos to be counted as participating in the encounter" what is "sufficient damage"? 10k? 30k? 1mil?

I've submitted a ticket (Ticket #7923378) for support but sadly they could not help me and directed me to here and the ingame bug report.This is not the 1st time I see this bug. I've searched the forums a bit and found out that is a recurring issue among players who play this encounter as the role of the important hand kiters.Apparently, this issue is still present even after 3 years according to the forum posts.

Hopefully, you could fix this matter or at least compensate by 'just' rewarding the achievement.

Stay safe,~Hellion

I noticed that only high-interest posts attract the attention of the Anet dev team.Very sad to see that only a few posts are getting solved by them while other posts are just left hanging, unsolved and leave players frustrated.

Hope if I will start dumping a comment once in a while will get their attention one of these days.

@Hellion.2360 said:I noticed that only high-interest posts attract the attention of the Anet dev team.Very sad to see that only a few posts are getting solved by them while other posts are just left hanging, unsolved and leave players frustrated.

Hope if I will start dumping a comment once in a while will get their attention one of these days.

That's not how it works, at all, else some of the largest 'bug' threads would have had the issues solved.

Ok, I could be wrong but from my search of the previous 20+ pages back in the forums it seems that only highly viewed / popular and game-breaking bugs (which is obvious) are getting any attention from the staff.Still, I could be wrong, and if I do please inform me how it actually works.

But regardless, it's very frustrating that the support team sends you to the dev team and lets you know that you probably won't get an answer for a bug (which exists for 3 years at this point). Hence my 'saltiness'.

By the way, just out of interest, why to annul someone without any explanation or any solution? After all, this forum is for bug reports, helping others with their bug problems, etc.

@Linken.6345 said:From my understanding this is to get help from the community that have run into the same problem.Usually quicker then waiting for anet to fix things.

Sadly I can see that, especially with 3 y/o bugs or minor-medium bugs (ones that still allow you to play the game even when they aren't fixed)are swept under the rug by Anet or solved by other members.

@Linken.6345 said:Sadly the community cant help with everything tho.

Very sad indeed to see that the team doesn't have an active support team that has the tools to modify ingame mechanics/items/encounters etc.I'm not a big WoW nor Blizzard fan, but the support Game Master team there is top-notch 10/10. Maybe Anet could learn a thing or two from them.

But we are diverting from the subject the post was made for.I still seek any practical solution or fix from the dev team.

Yes, only 25k damage but it could be slightly more. As I mentioned, I was hand kiting. plus, we were doing (I was the commander) the ranged strategy hence I couldn't reach the boss and only hit him a couple of seconds before I was forced to kite the hands and couldn't reach the boss. But anyway, as a hand kiter you can't reach the boss anyway even in a 'normal/melee' strategy (as you may already know).

there won't be the next time.Call me bull-headed but after about 10h of training with a guild and can't get into any capable PuG groups since I'm a "100Li scrub with only 10 KP".I'm not willing to reform a group for this boss, especially when you need to find and trust another hand kiter and change players like old socks every wipe.

I fully support if one of the dev team would come and just comment "haha tough luck idiot, better luck next time lol" at least I know their position about the matter.