Missing 1 key fragment from the mad king say event

I did a mad king say at 1AM 19/10/20 AEDT but only got 5 corrects one due to coming late.

From my understanding I should be getting a fragment for every 4 corrects one but I didn't even get one despite having 5 corrects one.

Then I did another one which is the next round at 3AM 19/10/20 AEDT and I got everything correct which gave 15 stacks I believe.

But I only received 2 instead of 3 fragments.

It seems the game counted the one that I only got 5 corrects one as being rewarded with 1 fragment even though I didn't get anything and I also did not even get any bouncy chest for that one.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Dayra.7405 said:3 Fragments per day is max.

If you got 1 for 1st event (4-7 correct ones), only 2 are left for 2nd event.

If you read the OP they dident get one for the first event even tho 5 correct answers.

This.

I did another perfect run yesterday after reset and got 3 fragments though, so not sure what happened on that one.

It happened again when I joined in the middle of the event when I got 6 or 7 correct one.

I joined like 5 minutes past the hour and only got silver medal for it which maybe why the bouncy chest didn't appear.

it seems you need to get gold medal for the event to get the bouncy chest but it's stupid as I got more than 4 correct one which means I should have got 1 fragment at least.

@Sentinel VX.1392 said:It's also annoying since I can't get any key fragment replacement when I contacted the customer support.

Just tested this came late to mad king says got 10 right answers so 2 key fragmentsNext event got 15 and my last key fragment so it looks like the tier of the key is daily5 110 1and 15 1

Not the correct number of right answers needed but just to show how it looks to me.

The tiers are 1 Key Fragment for every 4 'correct' responses. There's also a limit on Key Fragments per day (which is 3).(0-3 correct responses = 0 Key Fragments, 4-7 correct responses = 1 Key Fragment, 8-11 correct responses = 2 Key Fragments, 12-15 correct responses = 3 Key Fragments, not to exceed 3 Key Fragments, total, per day)

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:The tiers are 1 Key Fragment for every 4 'correct' responses. There's also a limit on Key Fragments per day (which is 3).(0-3 correct responses = 0 Key Fragments, 4-7 correct responses = 1 Key Fragment, 8-11 correct responses = 2 Key Fragments, 12-15 correct responses = 3 Key Fragments, not to exceed 3 Key Fragments, total, per day)

Yes have you tried if you can get 3 keys just doing 4-7 three times a day tho or do you need tier 1 2 and 3?