Condi Soulbeast in 100CM

Xentera.4560

I have been running a Condi Soulbeast build in 100CM since launch. Usually with Shortbow as the only weapon set. My dps was at least on par with most dps classes and usually higher in most instances. With the new nerf to consumable cc's I will have to adjust my build to bring in more cc skills. I was wondering if I should bring a second weapon set just for cc, or switch pets from my iboga to warthog or something else. What do you guys think?

@lare.5129 said:we think relax, if you have good dps value. And push someone esle. If you do not only 100cm, but cms run you anyway have bs in party. Ask him be ccs, and kick him if he not do his cc bar.

What I think you are saying is: don't worry about cc, bring a BS cc bot, and focus on dps. I feel at least in the second phase, everybody should be contributing to breaking the cc bar.

Go beastmastery 331 instead of wilderness survival with sick em instead of sun spirit (lame), you get some taunt there and overall better dps if running shortbow only. But yeah, gj anet making slb life more difficult with that cc change -_- now expect to see only guardians with sanctuary...

@lare.5129 said:we think relax, if you have good dps value. And push someone esle. If you do not only 100cm, but cms run you anyway have bs in party. Ask him be ccs, and kick him if he not do his cc bar.

You don't need bs in cm100, nowhere to put banners normally, I recommend never running warrior there, for cc and dps firebrand with sanctuary is better. And kicking someone because your group doesn't have enough cc sounds ridiculous. This kind of logic should be out of the community, cc is everyone's job.

@Armen.1483 said:You don't need bs in cm100, nowhere to put banners normallyletter is not what you see. Don't trust them. If you see bs in cm100 this is mean warrior with maces on swap, and without banners. Because find bs for rest and cfb for cm100 can be long story .. and not grantee that party have good dps and good bs

@lare.5129 said:

@Armen.1483 said:You don't need bs in cm100, nowhere to put banners normallyletter is not what you see. Don't trust them. If you see bs in cm100 this is mean warrior with maces on swap, and without banners. Because find bs for rest and cfb for cm100 can be long story .. and not grantee that party have good dps and good bs

Except as other have stated the B in bs stands for banners so your not having a bs.cw would be the new acronym control warrior

You can try with pet warthog (you have access to CC + Maul and Primal Cry) - short bow (with sigil of paralyzation) (SB 5 + range bleeding and poison) /dagger torch and maybe Spike Trap instead of Viper's Nest (CC + bleeding) with Trapper's Expertise in Skirmishing trait depending on what are the other class in your group

@lare.5129 said:

BS means bannerslave. If you are talking about condi warrior with maces it is straight up a bad pick. Literally all the other classes are better at condi damage compared to warrior, and if you force him to play maces it is even worse. Just write in lfg that you want smb to be a bs after CM100, especially in higher kp range nearly everyone knows how to play bs. I always easily find a cdps that swaps to bs . Try that in lfg.