[EU] Casual & Training PVE guild, Thracians [THR] is recruiting!

Nooch.9085

@Szfaner.9810 said:Hi, I bought the game a long time ago, but started playing recently. I’m really interested in dungeons, but I also enjoy open world. My problem is that I don’t have a group to learn with. The guild looks great to get involved in especially as the beginner.

Dungeons are not a thing since fractals but you can try to find a group :)Sent an invite

Hey, started playing this game when it first came out but quit right about when heart of thorns released. I'm a great fan of PvE content and the idea of training sounds exciting for me, if you're still I'd love to be a part of your guild, I'm more of a casual player though hoping to sink in an hour or two every day.

I’m a veteran player and I know alot of the mechanics in fractals and raids. I just need a new guild since my old guild got scammed by the old guild leader.

I would love to join sprad.9081

I play DH guardian - Renegade rev - Warrior - Thief - Elementalist. But mostly DH.

@Bismuth.3165 said:Hey, started playing this game when it first came out but quit right about when heart of thorns released. I'm a great fan of PvE content and the idea of training sounds exciting for me, if you're still I'd love to be a part of your guild, I'm more of a casual player though hoping to sink in an hour or two every day.

@TheMentor.1865 said:Moving from ESO to GW2 looking for friendly guild. Im Necro lvl 40 atm (paid version) just working through main story. Pretty much everything is new to me in this game :))) Be kind to get invite :)

@Sprad.9081 said:I’m a veteran player and I know alot of the mechanics in fractals and raids. I just need a new guild since my old guild got scammed by the old guild leader.

I would love to join sprad.9081

I play DH guardian - Renegade rev - Warrior - Thief - Elementalist. But mostly DH.

Invites will be sent shortly. Sorry for the delay I had a tough week and didn't check the forums :)

Hello my IGN is Shwupas.1065 I am interested in joining the guild as I want to get more into Raiding and would like to train up for it. I was hoping to find a link to a discord server here but couldn't find it. Would you be able to PM me the discord server link. Hope to hear back from you soon! :)

Hi new player and i mean absolutely green, turned 80 and currently doing the story missions, but it's a bit lonely and there is a lot learn about gw2 end game.So after roaming the forums both Gw2 and Reddit. I found you lads who seems what i'm looking for in a guild.Laid back.Casual.Wiling to teach new players, how things works.

So if you lads still have room and patience enough to have another new player in your mids, then i would like to join.

Regards.Zanzi

Hello I saw the post and thought I will give it a shot.I am totally newbie I was avoiding gw2 for quite some time but now I am on board, so if you got spot for people with rly little knowladge I would love to join because the game seems pretty overwhelming. I am doing only some unranked pvp stuff and open world story stuff everything else is gray blank for me atm.

Regards.Rossini

@Shwupas.1065 said:Hello my IGN is Shwupas.1065 I am interested in joining the guild as I want to get more into Raiding and would like to train up for it. I was hoping to find a link to a discord server here but couldn't find it. Would you be able to PM me the discord server link. Hope to hear back from you soon! :)

@RWH.2745 said:Hi I'm a new player to GW2 really enjoying learning the game at the moment, this guild sounds great and if you still have places would love to join.

@Zanzi.8143 said:Hi new player and i mean absolutely green, turned 80 and currently doing the story missions, but it's a bit lonely and there is a lot learn about gw2 end game.So after roaming the forums both Gw2 and Reddit. I found you lads who seems what i'm looking for in a guild.Laid back.Casual.Wiling to teach new players, how things works.

So if you lads still have room and patience enough to have another new player in your mids, then i would like to join.

Regards.Zanzi

@Rossini.1062 said:Hello I saw the post and thought I will give it a shot.I am totally newbie I was avoiding gw2 for quite some time but now I am on board, so if you got spot for people with rly little knowladge I would love to join because the game seems pretty overwhelming. I am doing only some unranked pvp stuff and open world story stuff everything else is gray blank for me atm.

Regards.Rossini

Invites will be sent shortly. Welcome aboard ladies.