NA | Shiny Mayhem [SM] is Recruiting! Farming✶Trains✶Raffles✶Events!

Snowy.1580

Hello I am a Brand new player, I know almost nothing about the game, I have been playing 3 days lol I was invited to a guild randomly yesterday so I accepted, but after 24hrs Not one soul has spoken in the chat, I would like to be a part of a more active Guild. Would I be required to do anything? I know nothing about the game so at the moment if like WvW or Dungeons are Required I should not join, I would love to Join in on things once I learn, but I don't want to be forced to if that makes sense, I have social anxiety so it takes me awhile to feel comfortable( better to be upfront lol). Anyway If you think I would be a great fit with your Guild I would love to give it a go, If my noobness, or issues are not a fit for the guild I understand lol Thanks for your time :DEDIT: IDK if this is needed But I am NA, I have no clue what world/server, or if that is even important lol

@MysticalGoddess.8637 said:Hello I am a Brand new player, I know almost nothing about the game, I have been playing 3 days lol I was invited to a guild randomly yesterday so I accepted, but after 24hrs Not one soul has spoken in the chat, I would like to be a part of a more active Guild. Would I be required to do anything? I know nothing about the game so at the moment if like WvW or Dungeons are Required I should not join, I would love to Join in on things once I learn, but I don't want to be forced to if that makes sense, I have social anxiety so it takes me awhile to feel comfortable( better to be upfront lol). Anyway If you think I would be a great fit with your Guild I would love to give it a go, If my noobness, or issues are not a fit for the guild I understand lol Thanks for your time :DEDIT: IDK if this is needed But I am NA, I have no clue what world/server, or if that is even important lol

I think you'd fit right in then! We're all a bit awkward but it ends up working out in the end! I'll go ahead and shoot you an invite :) We are glad you showed interest!

I saw in a previous comment that you have many EST players! I love event-packed guilds like yours, but have only been in EU guilds despite being EST myself. I’m relatively new, starting my account in August (Boosted Mesmer, 47 Necromancer, and 33 Warrior). Could you send me an invite?

@MysticalGoddess.8637 said:Hello I am a Brand new player, I know almost nothing about the game, I have been playing 3 days lol I was invited to a guild randomly yesterday so I accepted, but after 24hrs Not one soul has spoken in the chat, I would like to be a part of a more active Guild. Would I be required to do anything? I know nothing about the game so at the moment if like WvW or Dungeons are Required I should not join, I would love to Join in on things once I learn, but I don't want to be forced to if that makes sense, I have social anxiety so it takes me awhile to feel comfortable( better to be upfront lol). Anyway If you think I would be a great fit with your Guild I would love to give it a go, If my noobness, or issues are not a fit for the guild I understand lol Thanks for your time :DEDIT: IDK if this is needed But I am NA, I have no clue what world/server, or if that is even important lol

Location doesn’t matter I don’t think, unless you wanna hang out with the Asia and EU folks. Also, I believe being on the same world as your guild mates allows you to join the same “instance”/map as them. I could be wrong though, I’m pretty much in your shoes (+2 months).

@Hilo.7863 said:I saw in a previous comment that you have many EST players! I love event-packed guilds like yours, but have only been in EU guilds despite being EST myself. I’m relatively new, starting my account in August (Boosted Mesmer, 47 Necromancer, and 33 Warrior). Could you send me an invite?

Invite sent (:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I'm a returning player who never really got into this game, no idea why but its always been hard to stick with for me. Now with all the extra time I have I decided to give it another go. Would love to join however I am pretty casual so if you have space for such a person I'd love to join. :)

Vet player here,was by my myself since 2013,tired of doing t4s with pugs and actually trying to start raiding got exp w1/w2 really into raid trainings and cm fracs/stirkes,can bring dps dh/qfb/cfb.So If u guys actually do training raids often(not 1 training per month) id gladly join.I believe im okayish person and will fit into guild lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...