Shimmer wing and star

For the Star Skyscale skin, that I'm sure is forth coming as the star version of all mounts has been released, it would be better if you made it off the Shimmerwing model rather than the base Skyscale model. I am telling you. imagine it. imaaaggine the glorryyyyyy.

Shimmerwing is masterpiece. let us all have a moment of silence in respect of this.

That won't happen since the Shimmerwing is a premium skin and they don't reuse premium skin models. They occasionally tweak/reuse RNG models outside of the base ones, but it can be assumed that premium skins are a one-off and the only time they may get reused is in another premium skin. Otherwise it lessens the "exclusiveness" of premium skins if people know that "free" players will have access to the same model in the future even if the dye channels and/or textures differ.

@"Zephire.8049" said:That won't happen since the Shimmerwing is a premium skin and they don't reuse premium skin models. They occasionally tweak/reuse RNG models outside of the base ones, but it can be assumed that premium skins are a one-off and the only time they may get reused is in another premium skin. Otherwise it lessens the "exclusiveness" of premium skins if people know that "free" players will have access to the same model in the future even if the dye channels and/or textures differ.

Mounts aren't offered to free players....cuz they don't have the expansions. so they wouldn't buy skins. I see what you saying. but i still say they should. cuz star mount still costs money to adopt! and it would be awesoooome