When The Night Falls [WTNF] Casual PvE - EU

Hi,I tried to register on your website but when I clicked the button to Register (after filling out the form) I get the message that the "Account Already Exists". However I have not made an account in the past, and if I try to log in with the details I entered in the form it does not recognise that Username or Password.....

@"tetmikem.5608" said:Hi,I tried to register on your website but when I clicked the button to Register (after filling out the form) I get the message that the "Account Already Exists". However I have not made an account in the past, and if I try to log in with the details I entered in the form it does not recognise that Username or Password.....

Hey there, I'll look into what's going wrong with registering!

Don't worry though, we'll try to find you in-game asap and have a talk with you about joining <3

Hi @Guardian of Angels.9867Thank you for reaching out to me yesterday!I have seen your website and read about your guild and it looks very promising to me :smile:.I would love to join!However, it should be noted that for now I am just focusing on slowly leveling my character in core campaign and given my limited time to play... it will probably take some time before I reach end-game and purchase expansions.If above is fine with your guild, then I can join right away!Otherwise I can join later when I have all the expansions :wink:.

@Keraj.5987 said:Hi @Guardian of Angels.9867Thank you for reaching out to me yesterday!I have seen your website and read about your guild and it looks very promising to me :smile:.I would love to join!However, it should be noted that for now I am just focusing on slowly leveling my character in core campaign and given my limited time to play... it will probably take some time before I reach end-game and purchase expansions.If above is fine with your guild, then I can join right away!Otherwise I can join later when I have all the expansions :wink:.

We're a guild for everyone, not just for those who bought the expansion! <3We'll never discriminate between members, especially not based on wether they spend money on expansions or not :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...