What a horrible state of the warrior class in pvp

kmark.8519

@Salt Mode.3780 said:

@Arolandis.8360 said:I thought the Mirage 1-dodge nerf was bad but then I got on my Warrior and oof... They've overnerfed things.

no mirage / mesmer still has it worse compared to warrior don't even compare the 2, warriors have been too strong pre-feb patch for too long.

@Arolandis.8360 said:I thought the Mirage 1-dodge nerf was bad but then I got on my Warrior and oof... They've overnerfed things.

no mirage / mesmer still has it worse compared to warrior don't even compare the 2, warriors have been too strong pre-feb patch for too long.

Nah, mirage is decent,the amount of damage mitigation mirage has is insane even with only one dodge, signet + desert distortion will make you live longer then any warrior build that wants to do damage.

@Salt Mode.3780 said:that doesnt mean anything most warriors were carried pre patch and after patch they realized they cant smash buttons.

and no, warrior even pre patch still took skill, you know what's carrying you pre patch? staff condi mirage.if you really wanted to compare who took less skill pre patch lol. the amount of skill demanded from warrior and from mirage isnt even comparable pre patch.mirage was braindead.

• 2 weeks later...

[ignore spellbreaker] Warrior is the most worst class in pvp right now. The most of the most worst. Even then when i can write all his traits and skills on paper from memory without even looking at them. 1500 ranked played. And its worst of the worst. I swaped to guardian, which i even dont know that much, 230 mathes i playd and i get platinium rank.