100cm breakbar

@lare.5129 said:party don't need ditch another dps role. Nothing chnages after that pacth. Now it more simply from one side: bs now not prevented to condi FB on cm100, and swap back on others. Now it bs form start to end. If someone bs forget about maces - they need to refresh mind and bring it back if want stay in normal party. So what you need is more better puch bs to make cc. If bs can't - block and kick bs, take other bs.

Everyone just need to adjust their build a little, i don't see the point of put all job one someone and you do nothing to deal with it.

Don't be so selfish ok ?

@"Rodrick.1942" said:Everyone just need to adjust their build a little, i don't see the point of put all job one someone and you do nothing to deal with it.On cms party or raids - this is gold rule "always all job one someone". And dps should do dps. Because dps know - that only numbers describe role.

@lare.5129 said:

@"Rodrick.1942" said:Everyone just need to adjust their build a little, i don't see the point of put all job one someone and you do nothing to deal with it.On cms party or raids - this is gold rule "always all job one someone". And dps should do dps. Because dps know - that only numbers describe role.

I do cms and raid too , it's just an excuse from someone that don't want to do "these jobs ", now Anet show their attitude by nerf cc item without reduce bar point.

Break the rule or struggle

@"Rodrick.1942" said:I do cms and raid too , it's just an excuse from someone that don't want to do "these jobs "

If you read up you can see the disparity between even raid boss cc bars and Ai's bars. Besides that, I've found I'm often the only one in pug groups that even bothers to cc (bad news as hb, often causes a wipe. Funny that, huh?). I don't know what makes you think you know me better than I do, but that's not the case at all.

@Miss Lana.5276 said:

@"Rodrick.1942" said:I do cms and raid too , it's just an excuse from someone that don't want to do "these jobs "

If you read up you can see the disparity between even raid boss cc bars and Ai's bars. Besides that, I've found I'm often the only one in pug groups that even bothers to cc (bad news as hb, often causes a wipe. Funny that, huh?). I don't know what makes you think you know me better than I do, but that's not the case at all.

If you read who they replied to this is more about them pressing 1 person to do the cc even if its impossible for even warrior to do it alone because they dont want to do cc as dps.

@Linken.6345 said:

If you read who they replied to this is more about them pressing 1 person to do the cc even if its impossible for even warrior to do it alone because they dont want to do cc as dps.

thank you XD

• 2 weeks later...

@Laila Lightness.8742 said:Maybe stop using condi fb and use condi reaper, condi ele ,condi ranger or better condi classes with more cc the point of the block was to force build changes maybe use hammer instead of scepter

you do know that condi fb carries the highest cc of all you mentioned?

1 word= sanctuary.1 healren, 4 condi fb and you're golden.on split, 2 fb on each sorrow drop a sanctuary and it's over..

not only that, but fb craps out aegis and the likes there is really no reason to play anything else then fb or ren

@melandru.3876 said:

@"Laila Lightness.8742" said:Maybe stop using condi fb and use condi reaper, condi ele ,condi ranger or better condi classes with more cc the point of the block was to force build changes maybe use hammer instead of scepter

1 word= sanctuary.1 healren, 4 condi fb and you're golden.on split, 2 fb on each sorrow drop a sanctuary and it's over..

not only that, but fb craps out aegis and the likes there is really no reason to play anything else then fb or ren

That's true, but it's only masking the symptoms, not treating the problem. The removal of CC consumables has meant that groups are now wanting Condi FBs to the exclusion of almost all else. All this does is swap one meta for another, which is what ANet were specifically trying to address. You don't want to have a meta that basically goes "Play Guard or GTFO." It's terrible for balance and player choice, and I'm already seeing splits in the CMs/T4 community where you have groups that are doing all CMs, and CMs excluding 100, on top of the existing "people who only do T4s" or lower tiers.

@Zaxares.5419 said:

@"Laila Lightness.8742" said:Maybe stop using condi fb and use condi reaper, condi ele ,condi ranger or better condi classes with more cc the point of the block was to force build changes maybe use hammer instead of scepter

That's true, but it's only masking the symptoms, not treating the problem. The removal of CC consumables has meant that groups are now wanting Condi FBs to the exclusion of almost all else. All this does is swap one meta for another, which is what ANet were specifically trying to address. You don't want to have a meta that basically goes "Play Guard or GTFO." It's terrible for balance and player choice, and I'm already seeing splits in the CMs/T4 community where you have groups that are doing all CMs, and CMs excluding 100, on top of the existing "people who only do T4s" or lower tiers.

I'm in a guild that specifically recruits people who are CM ready and capable, and even within it there are people who look for groups for "99+98CM + t4s" because the average pug doesn't seem to know what a cc even is.

@"Noir.8561" said:100 Fractal is the top end instance , in order to give us a challenge .People love challenge , and that motivation will helps people to form their own group , with friend, and bond with them .If you don't like it go in Tier 3

Same applies to Raids

You think I don't know that 100cm is a CHALLENGE considering it's got a CHALLENGE mote? Having issue with ONE part of ONE fractal =/= having issue with EVERY part of EVERY fractal. No need to be so condescending and say "lol well just do t3".

As for raids mate I've already got every skin under the sun related to them. You're assuming things about me that are clearly incorrect and making an ass of yourself in the process. Don't be a dick and actually add to the conversation next time mate.