Are new hairstyles/faces ever happening?

@Game of Bones.8975 said:

@"Frostfang.5109" said:
  • Deer inspired horns for charr - I'd glady pay 2 k gems for that!

I believe the word you're looking for is "Antler", and yeah I think they'd be cool for Charr too.

That is correct; antlers are shed every year and horns are permanent and constantly grow.

Now a set of antlers that would "grow" and "shed" when certain achievements were reached (ie leveling) would be cool.

This!!!!! Or they could shed after a certain numbers of hours played.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's hard to stay in the game without anything fresh going on. I mean, Icebrood saga is beautiful. I love it. But without any new e-specs, an expansion or at least cosmetics, it can get quite stale after a while. Various cosmetics like hairstyles and faces enriches the gameplay simply by giving everyone more opportunities in making their dream character or just by "refreshing" their toon. It's not refreshing when you literally wore everything from top to botttom.

@"Caro.2730" said:For me it's hard to stay in the game without anything fresh going on. I mean, Icebrood saga is beautiful. I love it. But without any new e-specs, an expansion or at least cosmetics, it can get quite stale after a while. Various cosmetics like hairstyles and faces enriches the gameplay simply by giving everyone more opportunities in making their dream character or just by "refreshing" their toon. It's not refreshing when you literally wore everything from top to botttom.

I agree and I'm with you on this. We really need more things added. Hopefully next Saga release, after Vision, will contain some cosmetic/creation surprises for our characters.I just badly hope they give us human male hairstyle with dyable sides of hair, it's all I need to complete my Mad Max inspired character.

Just Give me a side shave for male asuraand long flowing hair with physics for female asuraor curls for asura with physics.and new faces for asura.~For charr -new FUR colors! They are covered in hair, why can't it be more vibrant colors? If you want to argue that it would ruin immersion - pls you already did that with glowing mounts and infusions that change skin textures entirely.For Asura - new marking patterns~Tiny Area eye fix: some of the new faces don't have reflective eyes. They are flat eyes. Like Gorrik. Just...what happened?

Arenanet Prove the Sun Shines Through You! Give us another form!

New fur patterns ( inspired from cows, horses, dogs, oryx.... u name it)

New horns. Deer Antler inspired horns. Horns with ornaments. Partially branded horns (Aurenes or other brand)

New charr (especially for male charr) faces that are not dog-like or hideous looking but slender like Bangars.

Charr hairstyles that are not goofy or oversized. Braided, dreaded and loose hanging in a mix. It can also have beads feathers etc in it.

A few years ago there was a bug with the hair kit and there were a bunch of new hairstyles but they quickly patched it, I had one of the hairs on my character for a long time because I didnt change it and it was really cute! It was a variant of the hair Kasmeer has now, the curly pony tail with the bump it in the front, only mine had a head band with bangs. I wish Anet would add these hairs in so we can use them again because they were so cute!!!

(I found a picture featuring all of them!!!)

ns4EF8n.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...