Hows do I get into Darkrime Delves (story)

Image.8630

@Image.8630 said:Tks Randulf and Bunji. Finished Forging Steel a long time ago and I don't get a choice for that instance. Will have to check with Anet I guess.

It may not matter, but you did activate that story first? Once you do it, you go through the portal where the green star is at the end and you get an option to return to EOTN or carry on to Darkrime Delves.

I'm not sure if it is a separate choice or you have to do it right after Forging Steel

That part I know tks, but I don't want to have to go through the whole Steel mission to get into Darkrime. The times I did try I was alone in the instance, which cant be done alone. AND It's only to finish an AP. Tks everyone. Just weird there is no direct access to it.

Well, finally redid Steel Mission again (Tks again Randulf for the proper use of the harpoon :) ) and when I got to the end all I was offered was to return to the pool. cries No entrance to Darkrine anywhere. This is starting to drive me insane. All I wanted was those 3 little missing page to finish Fallen from the Summit achievement. Even submitting a ticket is impossible. Cant log in there and have to do it anonymously. WTH is going on there! I give up.

@Image.8630 said:Well, finally redid Steel Mission again (Tks again Randulf for the proper use of the harpoon :) ) and when I got to the end all I was offered was to return to the pool. cries No entrance to Darkrine anywhere. This is starting to drive me insane. All I wanted was those 3 little missing page to finish Fallen from the Summit achievement. Even submitting a ticket is impossible. Cant log in there and have to do it anonymously. WTH is going on there! I give up.

You have to wait untill the npcs are finished talking after that you should get option to go either pool or the next story step.

MADE IT WEEEE :) Got help from the Support staff, on Saturday night no less. =) Tks to the great Support staff. <3Finally figured out what was wrong, Darkrime is NOT a Mission but part of Living Story. So had to activate the Vision of the Pass Story to get access to Darkrime.TO anyone who can add/modify Wiki Fallen from the Summit page, maybe add a note that to access that AP you have to have the LS active.Tks again to everyone for the help.

• Like 1

@"Randulf.7614" said:It's not an open world map location, it's an instance gained through "Visions of the Past" and accessible in the Eye of the North after the Forging Steel story is completed

The second response said that forging steel story had to be completed so went under the assumption that you had it activated OP =)Glad you got it sorted

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Val tysm I understood the entire premise that it was an instance and did the forging steel episode twice to try to get the green diamond to continue to darkrime delves but couldnt find it. going back to episode 3 visions of steels and past then replaying the episode gave me a purple diamond for darkrime delves right by the scrying pool ty sm!

• Like 1