Is DDOS back?

Meteor.3720

I had the same to me happen today give or take 8 hours ago, twice in a short period of time! I immediately tested my internet connection, which seemed to be working 100% as intended! The connection issue clearly came from Anet's server, not mine!

Worst part? I had to deal with dishonor because of this and didn't gain points for winning those matches! (Yes, somehow we still managed to win those matches in which my team DCed).

@"ollbirtan.2915" said:let's not get into conspiracy theories here. There isn't enough population / incentive for ddos. Most likely just a random problem with amazon high quality servers.

Yeah there is.

Against certain people in ATs, if you have a good team that they feel threatened by and if you are winning, you will always myseriously have 1 person DC on your team. And they always claim the same thing "lag comes out of no where, I got DC'd, and it only lasted as long as the game took to end and then all the lag went away".

I don't think it's a DDOS but it could be. More than likely it's some form of a drophack, which is a bit different in nature.