Do you use the "Compact" inventory option?

Wolfb.7025

All permanent items in my inventory are stored in invisible bags or shared inventory slots, so compact doesn't mess up any ordering. Temporary items (loot) start accumulating and are then salvaged, deposited or sold. After this process there sometimes items left over. For example trick or treat bags. Compact stacks those nicely at the top of the inventory until a stack is full and I put them on the tp.

Why would I?Organized inventory, 1 click and it's gone.Luckely I never touched the new button by accident.

Plus there's more urging issues to be fixed rather than some button swap.Yeah the new deposit button is handy, but I'd rather trade that for real fixes.

Edit to ad: Yes I know about invisible bags, or bags that ignore compact.Unfortunately that would mean downgrading from my 32slots. So a no go.

I'm a minimalist and have used starting bag slot number since launch (currently just a mix of 24 and 20 slot and while in the past it has gotten tight at times, I've never found the need to buy more bags from the gemstore). Fwiw I've also only used the starting single bank slot since launch.

But these are meticulously organised - with a mix of invisible, junk magnet, and something I can't remember. I delete anything unnecessary (very few items kept that serve no purpose), salvage and clear frequently, and all gear is in equipment templates. Top two slots are always filled with important things (top being invisible) so new items go below and junk gets pulled to its own.

As such I've never found much use for the compact option. Wouldn't mind being able to hide the option if it were possible, to declutter further.