Looking for Guild: Rule

Gaile Gray.6029

Hi everyone,

First of all, I have been playing since its launch. More active on WvW followed by Pve contents. No Pvp. I am a working adult in my 30s in Sea zone time. Been not so active in recent years due to work and travelling commitments. My wife occassionally will use my account too. So both of us will take turns to play once a while.Been with Sos server on 2nd year till now. Have been through a few guilds but have since moved on to other servers as they are competitive.And manage to stick with 1 guild for a couple of years contributing as and when. But realized that our rank was not promoted as much, Guild was not active anymore and leaders have abandoned and items we contributed and donated cannot be withdrawn. As much as we wana stay and be loyal I left the guild.

What I can do for the Guild:Main 2 characters I used alot Elementalist ( Tempest ) follow by , Guardian or (Dragonhunter), 8 characters, most mounts. Pof, Hot.A) Contributions and Help if neededB) LoyaltyC) No Idea?

Guild I am looking for:

1) SOS Server only. ( Best community )2) Opting for either Casual Small to Medium sized Guild , not competitive ( Best if its casual friends, family stytles, even u have 10 members I wouldn't mind, Eu, Na, SeaTime zones doesn't matter )3) I need to have a Higher rank or Officer to be able to contribute or withdraw ( Rest assure I will contribute and withdraw when necessary only, will seek permission )4) Sometimes I will be very active and inactive for months dues to work commitments, sometimes my wife will play abit but I am loyal just hope that your guild do not move to other server !!

Pm me Xkaitox.7532 or Inbox here

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guild [THOR] The House of Raptors is pleased to have anybody interested to join. International guild, Eu & NA are welcome. doing PVE, PVP, Fractals, Raids, WvW [Aurora Glade & Underworld]. No Permanent rep required. Discord server always voice channels up. Very friendly guild & that's the most important :)Guild is couple weeks old and we are building fast. if you are interested to join please PM [ Coda.9185 / Heaven.9480 / Mister Trash.8362 ]

Ok my frineds and I are returning players and have decided to level a guild I started 5 years ago, AAYM - All About Your Mum (sorry I created it when I was yonug and carefree), We are on the NA server, some of us are Australian and some are American (but all are welcome). There are players that are on alot and I mean alot!. We are happy to help new and old members. Some will like PVP some will like everything else. We are gender friendly, so please be respectful in chats. Discord channels are available.Just remember here at AAYM we are about your mum, but we'll cook her breakfast if that puts a smile on her face.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I recently hit level 80 Mesmer and im still new to the game and im looking for a new player friendly guild that is willing to take me in and help me grow with the game so that i can fully enjoy this game that im coming to love let me know my server is Isle of Janthir thank you for your consideration.

@"Naifz.6138" said::) Simple Rule [ SR] Europe recruiting! new members we're just new just started friendly guild that want to have fun if ur social newbie or raider that wants to raid when we sort out a raiding team ur more than welcome to join us.

u can send a message to Naifz.6138 or Genesis Gnosis.8706 in-game for an inviteand ur welcome to join our discord: https://discord.gg/k9U93F

للمعلومية كلنا عرب يعني حياك لو انت عربي و حاب تدخل معنا :) <3

subjay77#2730 كيف ترسل لي انفايت ؟اللنك ما اشتغل معي

Hiyas all Brethren of [PAIN] is recruiting we are a older guild that resides on Henge of Denravi server a ever since little after the launch of gw2. We welcome all recruits or veterans and any in between. We have a max level guildhall and host guild events every Sunday. On Saturdays we do world versus world events which we upload fights to YouTube on the weekends as well. We also have a guild discord and have a pvx settup in terms of World versus World and Pve. Message prototypedragon.1406 in game for a invite and more details.

Hi there tyrians ! {OMG} Oh My God I'm in a Guild is a growing guild on EU servers. The guild has a max level guild hall which is Sandswept Haven. We are friendly, helpful, relaxed and are primarily a PVE guild but always willing to do other areas of the game if people wish! We also have a discord server so people can keep up to date with any events we may be running such as fractals, learning raids and our monthly lottery :)If you would like to join or have any questions please let me know :DYou can message me in game, look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you aboard !

Summer.5016

Hey guys if your looking for PVP guild please join Gods Of PVP (PVP)We do unrank ranked and tournaments.We also help new players to get better builds and learn them how to become the best in their own chosen class. Join our discord for invite https://discord.gg/fmU4cHwOr send in game mail to viper.6978Thanx guys im lookinf forward to meeting you all

Hey, All!Order of the Silver Jaguar [OTSJ] is recruiting members to join a newer and friendly guild! ^^ Guild Hall (Gilded Hollow Lv. 13) We are mostly casual, but do aim to help inexperienced members learn Fractals, Strike Missions, Raids. We are a an EU server, but we have members in various time zones! We are a guild unopposed to trying anything new! We do weekly Guild Missions and do encourage asking for help with anything ^^To Join:You can join the Discord server (highly recommended) through : https://discord.gg/Sk4yJCZLet us know what platform you've joined from as well ^^ and to add you in gameIn-game you can message / mail desicator.3041 or nekori.8736 or Herecles.5809

[EU] The Jade Dragon [Jade] is recruiting!

Casual guild, PvX (Mostly PvE), Fractals, raids and raid trainings and more!Are you a new player, a veteran guild wars 2 player, or have you been on a break from guild wars 2?Are you Looking for a friendly guild to help you on your epic adventures?Then "The Jade Dragon" might be the place for you!We are a Friendly PvX guild who likes to enjoy all sorts of content from Guild Wars 2 and make new friends along the way!

Requirements?

To be active most days of the week and to have Discord to join the server!Any skill level is accepted.Be respectful to other guild mates and staff and most important, have fun with us! Mic is preferred for Guild Missions and Raid Training, but no need to talk if you don't want, listening is important.

What we offer?

Maxed out Guild Hall, Daily Raid Trainings / Raid Clears, Guild Missions, Fractal Trainings, Fractal Runs, Fractal CMs, Fractal CM Training and more upcoming events!From time to time we'll include others including Fashion Wars, Monthly Lottery, Beetle Racing, Jumping Puzzle Races and so on!Helpful information on the game and it's current events via Discord channels.Possibility to join events from our allied guild Celestial Bunnies!

What we aim to be?

We aim to be friendly community. We want to provide all members a good time, to laugh with us and to enjoy playing this game with us.We include our staff on hand to help out with anything regarding the game.. and don't be a stranger, ask anything if you need help or if you have suggestions about anything!

These are our rules

• Respect others. Treat all other players with dignity and respect. Be respectful of other members of the guild, their abilities, their contributions, and any extra duties they perform to keep the guild running.
  • We all play to have fun. Don't ruin it for other people. It is you, and not the Guild Leadership, who is primarily responsible for whether you are having fun or not.
  • Abusive, threatening, discriminatory, or prejudicial behaviour of any form is expressly forbidden and will be met with immediate expulsion from the guild. Intentionally vexatious, obstructive, malicious, hostile, aggressive, or insulting behaviour is not acceptable.
  • Join our discord. Make sure to join the discord so we can communicate with one another during events such as guild missions and also to stay up to date with our guild.

Where can I sign up?!

Contact me via game Santeri.1390 or via Discord Santeri#1999 if you're interested! :)

Last Edit: 09th of October 2020

• 4 weeks later...

[NA, but can accept EU too] [Casual, PvX goal oriented] [sAO] Sword Art Online Kings -A guild built from Beta rises from the ashes to be born anew! Since returning to the game after 4 long years (since March) the Guild Leaders acquired our long deserved Guild Hall!We can also focus on helping each other out with open world exploration, story, or just chatting to keep up good conversations. Fractals, strikes, and other "high-tiered" content can be tackled together.

-Don't really intend to be hardcore with WvW (yet).. I've been honing/learning my commander skills in PvE Meta events and ranked past level 500 in WvW along ago. The guild leaders' home server is Sea of Sorrows.

EU players are accepted too. Even if we can't "play" together, you guys can still access the guild hall, guild buffs, guild stash, and even start guild missions.

We will accept anyone from both new and returning players alike. (18+ preferred, all adults here -can't always be nice)Message us in-game (Cabpoint.5826 or Remixed.7146) to ask how we can help each other.

• 2 weeks later...

Join our guild, we welcome all who have the characteristics of a Trickster. The Goddess Lyssa blesses us. We are a small expanding guild, that plays every content. Fractals, Dungeons, Strikes, Raids, down to PVP and up to WvW (Ehmry Bay) we do it all. We are a community that cares about players, who are eager to help develop you as a player. If you need help just ask. Monthly raffles, events, competitions and more await you at (MASK).

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/v7xQsNJB : Message me: Avery.1569 ingame or Apollo.5180

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone!!I am looking for a well established but casual guild that also does strikes, Raids, PVP, and WVW.I play on the EU server, and main warrior and revenant. I am currently equipping my warrior with ascended gear and would love to contribute to the guild missions so as to earn guild commendations for buying ascended accessories.
Please let me know if you have a spot open for me.

Hi,I'm looking for a guild to join, I've just recently started playing casually again. I mainly play the story and WvW. Fairly new to raids and the strike missing.I'm currently trying to unlock my mounts. Nearly completed the Griffon, my next one would be the beetle and I've started the Skyscale Collection around Tyria (which is so difficult) still have to hatch and feed it XD...I play on the EU server as a GuardianServer: Aurora GladeIGN: NukoroThanks!!