Player helping a player.

Hi I want to talk about a issue with one of my mates, he was banned for no reason in two accounts, that's unfair because probably he get the reports for d/c, he just lost his connection due a match in PvP (unfortunately) and okay he got it, was a 3 monts ban, pretty heavy for this issue and looks like a IP lock because he use another account just for waiting the ban time and get insta banned too, what is this? - He did nothing, looks like a IP lock.

I want to help him because he use the ticket link in Arenanet account, however mods or admins just don't want to revoke his penalty, and of course in my opinion is very unfair.

I want to know too if some players got a similar issue in the comunity, because in our guild one of our most constant player was banned for "buy illegal gems" and he never use pay methods in his accout, just the gold in game It was even revoked once the error was recognized.

One more thing is, some ticket responses looks like a default text, my mate say this "totally disagree"

Thank you, greetings!

@Linken.6345 said:All your friend can do is work with support.

Maybe your mate aint telling you the whole story.

Yeah, I dc'd a couple of times during a PvP match. The second time it took so long for me to get back in that I was back in the lobby with a penalty time before being able to play again.

It would be very unusual for Anet to ban someone for something that has happened to a number of players.

All your mate can do is to contact support via ticket, as Linken has suggested. And it has to be your mate, not you or another friend who plays.

A fair warning. It is good to stand up for your friends and it is not impossible Arenanet made mistakes.However! Much more often it is not the case and your friend knows very well what is going on.

A suspension is a private matter between your friend and Arenanet. It is your friend who tells you his side of the story, but that is not the side of the story that Arenanet could tell (but wont).