[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

Would like the ability to add an "inspect outfit" option on a player avatar; this way if you see an outfit you like, you can right click the character, select inspect, and get a close up view of their outfit. The wardrobe screen already exists, it's just for the player only. It should be a simple matter to add this feature. If anyone has played RIFT, you will know what I'm talking about.

Has there been any discussion of a creating a filter in the trading post to show weather a skin or novelty is locked or not?

I think it would be great feature to be able to search based on whether or not a skin is unlocked. That way players could easily unlock cheaper things to add their wardrobe. I think once we have paid for the full game and gotten access to the TP we should be able to purchase the cheaper skins to see the full flavor of the available outfits.Part of my motivation is that I have some items that unlock a random locked skin and I don't want it to trigger unlocking a skin that is worth 3 silver on the TP.

It's been requested for years. I believe the problem is that the TP would have to check every single item on it against every single unlock on your character each and every time you open it. This could make it unusably slow.

I would love this thing to be an option, but I fear it's not feasible.

So you can use third party API tools to analyze your available unlocks, as others have mentioned. Also you can use the Preview option on the unlock item you have to see what things it will unlock, and search those one at a time on the TP for things you'd rather buy first (I did this when the wardrobe unlocks first showed up, and it's paid off, while I most of the time get an unlock of something I didn't particularly want in terms of minis or or bl weapons or outfits etc that I'd have bought already if I liked them, at least I haven't gotten a low value unlock that I could have just bought). This can take a very long time, but as long as you immediately buy up and consume all the low value items, it's a mostly one-time effort.

I was doing a Tyria meta today, one that isn't often done. I went into the Tyria, squads section to put up my LFG. And there were a bunch of lab LFGs in there. A bunch so long that I could scroll through it.

If the festivals tab was up the top, it could reduce the number of festival LFGs in other LFG categories. Because it looks like a number of players stick their LFGs into the first available tab in the LFG box. This swamps those of us wanting to get more people into our Tyria metas - the ones that aren't on a timer.

Since it is impossible to know when any LFG posting is for a full map, it would be nice if the LFG posting would change color (i.e. such as a red tint) when the map the commander is on is full. It should lose the tint when the map is open. Currently the numbers showing in squad are no indication that a map is full and I have found even if there are 15 or even less showing the maps almost always seem full. Also it would be nice to see when the posting was made so you know how long that LFG has been up. There have been some I have joined that turned out to be at the end of their runs when I joined which is disappointing because it takes a lot of effort to get into squads especially during big events.

Just another request ( I know there have been many!) for a Lounge Pass Key Fob or Book. A lot of us have several of these now and different ones have different benefits - like Armistice Bastion and Mistlock Sanctuary. Lily of the Elon is useful for getting to PoF area and even the good old Royal Terrace is nice during Wintersday and New Year.

Using shared inventory slots for all of these is just silly and it seems such an easy money earner for Anet, if sold at a half decent price!

Spent like 30 mins clearing up the inventory every time after a massive raid event.Too long! Please give a bulk sell over BLTC option to prevent so many loading time and price fetching. Fetch once is enough to lock in price

Can let us mass select and sell gear to BLTC all at once saving the repeated price fetching process. It will drastically reduce inventory sort timePrices are all shown to players anyway no need to sell one by one.Just according to BLTC prices click confirm to sell . Selling one by one is tiring process, players are better off wondering and making new adventures discoveries

• Like 1

Be able to see things by name plus small icon and other ways if needed (kind of like in MS Windows file explorer) . Have a sort option to sort by different sort criteria.Having this option would make reviewing and finding items in your inventory easier for things like sigils and runes etc.There is the search option but with this you are able to see specific names of all items easily instead of just icons and then moussing over to see the actual name of the item.

On the 'All Available Dailies' interface, can we please get a 'select all' box for the dailies in each particular gaming mode 'tab' that you're on (for all the WvW dailies, all the PvP dailies, and all the PVE dailies, respectively), rather than selecting 4 boxes individually for that particular gaming mode. It would be neat to be able to tick all 4 WvW dailies with 1 click. Often times I misclick because the eye shaped boxes are too small for me and my clicking skills (or lack thereof).

Another amazing QOL update would be to show on all your characters, particularly in the 'character select' page, what 'Order' you chose (Vigil / Durmand Priory / Order of Whispers).

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/L12dzxN

Urgh if anyone knows how to turn this url into an image please let me know. I don't understand how these img attachments work in the forums. It's clear as mud.

Feminine Charr option. All armor would be female style, instead of male like it is usually now. Also Upright Charr option, so armor would look a little better on them. I want to play charr female but it's hard to make them look good while they are crouching. Are soldiers not straight backed? Whatever anyone else thinks, this is my wish. I hope it will be considered as an optional feature.

This has been requested so often. And I wish they would change that.I do DS and Tarir every day and after that you are already busy sorting all the unidentified gear (because EVERYTHING gets salvaged and you can't decide and therefore you have to salvage everything separately >>)But then to have this bag in bag in bag all the time ... uffAnet pls. Please!

while i agree that box in box(yo dawg) is kinda a lot, the change to everything drops uni gear made it fairly tolerable. we're talking about the bonus lootchests from the mapreward, right? what would you like instead, since every single chest draws from the mobdrop tables. wich would make removing them a hard nerf.