World Restructuring

Gaile Gray.6029

@Baldrick.8967 said:I wonder what celebration we can plan for the third anniversary of this thread?

Depends, do you want it to try and have impact?

Have all forum goers play on nothing but EoTM for the week and see how many instances we can spawn. Avoid the regular maps. If EoTM is suppose (which it does) to even the fields by starting new instances once one is full for a side it would be a better sampling of if balanced numbers would improve gameplay. Granted EoTM has its own issues for balance and teaming all green together for example but....

That or everyone floods OS to fight there.

Edit: Note I still run under the conspiracy the Alliance system was meant to be in an expansion that was cancelled after a MGT change. After that the idea was shelved since the expansion was. After the MGT changed again the idea of Alliances for an expansion was brought back out so it can be a feature for WvW in the new Expansion. So...not expecting it till the expansion lands. If wrong, cool, if not, that's expectation. And I say all this as one from the server pride is better side, but...

@vier.1327 said:

@"Baldrick.8967" said:I wonder what celebration we can plan for the third anniversary of this thread?

We can open a post with "Alliances When" as title, one for each of us.

When they merge them all, it’ll tell us they heard...

to no avail of course

Then we will know they have read it.

Unfortunately, seen =/= read.

Is this thread relevant in 2020-21? Like? U would think the caretakers of the forums would remove irrelevant info/lies told by the devs like alliances. that was a flat out lie told to us by the devs about its suppose development being developed. I dont think alliances were ever a thing we were just told a lie to shut us up. My god honest opinion.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Is this thread relevant in 2020-21? Like? U would think the caretakers of the forums would remove irrelevant info/lies told by the devs like alliances. that was a flat out lie told to us by the devs about its suppose development being developed. I dont think alliances were ever a thing we were just told a lie to shut us up. My god honest opinion.

Can you imagine the uproar if they removed this thread with no explanation or update? I'd buy a ticket to that show!

@Super Hayes.6890 said:

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Is this thread relevant in 2020-21? Like? U would think the caretakers of the forums would remove irrelevant info/lies told by the devs like alliances. that was a flat out lie told to us by the devs about its suppose development being developed. I dont think alliances were ever a thing we were just told a lie to shut us up. My god honest opinion.

Can you imagine the uproar if they removed this thread with no explanation or update? I'd buy a ticket to that show!

Well, even that would be a confirmation of sorts, so it would probably please some people.

@Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

Well, even that would be a confirmation of sorts, so it would probably please some people.

It’s called ‘resolution’. Resolve this, one way or another.

• Say it’s on permanent hold,
  • Say you aren’t doing it,
  • Say the resources were more than you anticipated
  • Say Anything........: