New fractal KPs?

Virdo.1540

@Carcharoth Lucian.1378 said:

@Virdo.1540 said:Ive been lately seeing X-KPs groups only. But since they changed the Cosmic essences i thought that would stop. Whats the new kp they r asking for now? Cuz it surely cant be the new factal essence, cuz it cant be posted, right?

It is still the old KP.So the change made it worse for new players.

Transition doesn't happen overnight. I am seeing plenty of CMs run with DWD title requirement only. Btw, how did it hurt new player? They didn't have essence before and they are not going to get anymore. At least, they can run with dwd now. Before, If not 250+kp, you were out.

@Yellow Rainbow.6142 said:

@Virdo.1540 said:Ive been lately seeing X-KPs groups only. But since they changed the Cosmic essences i thought that would stop. Whats the new kp they r asking for now? Cuz it surely cant be the new factal essence, cuz it cant be posted, right?

Transition doesn't happen overnight. I am seeing plenty of CMs run with DWD title requirement only. Btw, how did it hurt new player? They didn't have essence before and they are not going to get anymore. At least, they can run with dwd now. Before, If not 250+kp, you were out.

Before they can earn the old kp little by little. Now they can't.

@Yellow Rainbow.6142 said:

so how do people get dwd from sunqua cm, if they need to have dwd to be accepted in groups for sunqua cm?

@Virdo.1540 said:

so how do people get dwd from sunqua cm, if they need to have dwd to be accepted in groups for sunqua cm?

Same way players who started CMs in the past start now: they join or make a training group and work on clearing the CM (which gives the dod title, a weaker KP title). Then once they have cleared the CM they work on improving in clearing the CM to get dwd.

Or they pay some group to get them the dod/dwd title, then get kicked from future groups because their lack of knowledge and skill is apparent to every player who has completed the CM.

It's overall worse for new players because now there is barely any distinction in what skill level the CM group is searching for (pairing now experienced players of different skill together). At the same time more and more players are using killproof.me, which shows post patch acquired Unstable Fractal Essence.

The 1 thing which has not changed:If you lack experience in CMs, you have no business in groups which ask for experience XYZ. Training groups are far and rare on the LFG, just as in the past. So it comes all back to what every experienced player has been saying for ages: find a guild or community of players to train and get to know the content and don't rely on the LFG as useful tool to get into this type of content.

I do Daily CM's and T4 and see the same 3 things asking in groups.

-Looking for 50-200 old ESS.-Looking for DwD title & know mechanics.-(Rarely do i see this now) Looking for infusion.

Tips for new/weaker mechanic players that join CM's:

• Do not join right a reset. Give it like an hour+. I find that the 'speed clear elite' & 'try hard want to be carried' ppl start these grps and WILL be watching dps/buff meters and also placing blame (and not always justified) on classes that are not META--they will kick. They want to smash thru their dailies and dont want to be hindered for even a few minutes more (more power to them, its their grp, but realize if your not up to THEIR standards, your getting kicked without asking).
  • PUG groups (I do this as well) start with CM 100 first because if the 'typical test when you dont have ESS' if your good enough for 99/98. However, IMO 99 is a better inidicator of ones merit.

@Mouse.7382 said:

• Do not join right a reset. Give it like an hour+. I find that the 'speed clear elite' & 'try hard want to be carried' ppl start these grps and WILL be watching dps/buff meters and also placing blame (and not always justified) on classes that are not META--they will kick. They want to smash thru their dailies and dont want to be hindered for even a few minutes more (more power to them, its their grp, but realize if your not up to THEIR standards, your getting kicked without asking).What do you mean ? If a non META class performs well and we can see it on dps meters, why would anyone kick them ? People just want chill runs, if someone is doing 19k dps instead of 20k have never hurt anyone, and unless ppl are out of their minds, they would never kick them. Meanwhile a dps druid can't perform well and if a ranger is refusing to play soulbeast as dps instead, he clearly would underperorm hard and getting a kick on joining a CM fractal group is justified by experience. Second one hour after reset in Europe lfg is completely dead, good luck finding a group then.Edit: I will add here that most groups that are created ask for specific classes too, you can't blame them on that. You can always create a group with something like a druid+chrono comp and perform well. But I highly doubt you have played with something else than a firebrand+rene+bs comp in last year, if you force to have this supp comp in your fractals, they can in their turn force you to play whatever dps you like. So pls don't come and say you like playing out of meta as long as you want to have a firebrand in your group. If you say you don't, I won't believe it.

@Virdo.1540 said:Ive been lately seeing X-KPs groups only. But since they changed the Cosmic essences i thought that would stop. Whats the new kp they r asking for now? Cuz it surely cant be the new factal essence, cuz it cant be posted, right?you late if not have good solid KP from old cm100. Now you will be kicked from most good groups if not have it.So find some pve giuld and go wiht giuldmembers.

@Armen.1483 said:What do you mean ? If a non META class performs well and we can see it on dps meters, why would anyone kick them ?inside giuld ? ofc not. In normal pug party - ofc yes.

People just want chill runs, if someone is doing 19k dps instead of 20k have never hurt anyoneit hurts, especially if this few k dps needed to chach % to prevent one more cycle of mechanics.

Second one hour after reset in Europe lfg is completely dead, good luck finding a group then.current mainstream good stack prefere not go at all, but not and get fail. Fail ? One more fail? kick or leave. So no point to start if success is not 99%

But I highly doubt you have played with something else than a firebrand+rene+bs comp in last yearI try it inside guild as chrono, because some member have only druid. But this is inside guild. Also we try condi scrapers, and other fun stuff.. ofc inside giuld ONLY,BUT it is legal only inside guild!!On pug raid - be DCize meta, or 99% same setup/biuld to gel luck.

@Nightcore.5621 said:Just Google gw2 fake kp and use the link copy paste i did that for raids now i have 2 sets of legendary armor and the legendary ring from raids fake it til u make it

The question is only who does such a thing. You probably got away with it because you are not a bad player.With others it looks quite different and it can quickly lead to a bad reputation in the raid community. And then these people can really only use pug groups where you never know what you will get.

For such content you have to be very communicative. Then there are always ways. And if you have to make your way through the trainings-groups who might not be up to your skill-level. You never knew.But through groups you can gain a lot of experience and meet many nice people.

@Fuchslein.8639 said:

@Nightcore.5621 said:Just Google gw2 fake kp and use the link copy paste i did that for raids now i have 2 sets of legendary armor and the legendary ring from raids fake it til u make itAnd then these people can really only use pug groups where you never know what you will get.

Pug isn't that big of a community and being blacklisted can lock you out from quite a few groups. so might be worth taking 1-2h at the golem instead of wasting days being kicked and BLed