Does No Quarter have voice acting in it yet?

inch.3769

@Teratus.2859 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:As long as it comes in before any new episodes are released i'll keep being patient.

It's been almost half a year for me since I got any new Gw2 content so that is starting to drag a bit.. not that it can be helped but it's still frustrating.I just don't want to see a "hey guys new episode fully voiced coming next month" announcement from Anet anytime soon.. i'll be seriously kittened off if they prioritised new content over fixing the last 2 episodes after they promised the voice patch would be their priority after the fractal.My patience has limits lol and I hate having to forcefully stop myself playing the last 2 episodes because I know i'll ruin them for myself if I play them without any voice acting XD

I reckon itll launch with the next episode to be honest since they are likely recording it all together anyway

Dunno how i'd feel about that in general but it would be acceptable.Problem would be splitting the players, those who played the existing maps for the last few months would move on to the new one diminishing the population of the last map.But that would also allow those of us waiting to get a more nooby first time experience with the last map so I dunno.. kinda swings both ways in the pros and cons I guess.

Personally, I played the story once so as to not have the plot ruined and I’m saving the additional play through on alts for when it’s voice acted.

@Tyson.5160 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:As long as it comes in before any new episodes are released i'll keep being patient.

It's been almost half a year for me since I got any new Gw2 content so that is starting to drag a bit.. not that it can be helped but it's still frustrating.I just don't want to see a "hey guys new episode fully voiced coming next month" announcement from Anet anytime soon.. i'll be seriously kittened off if they prioritised new content over fixing the last 2 episodes after they promised the voice patch would be their priority after the fractal.My patience has limits lol and I hate having to forcefully stop myself playing the last 2 episodes because I know i'll ruin them for myself if I play them without any voice acting XD

I reckon itll launch with the next episode to be honest since they are likely recording it all together anyway

Dunno how i'd feel about that in general but it would be acceptable.Problem would be splitting the players, those who played the existing maps for the last few months would move on to the new one diminishing the population of the last map.But that would also allow those of us waiting to get a more nooby first time experience with the last map so I dunno.. kinda swings both ways in the pros and cons I guess.

Personally, I played the story once so as to not have the plot ruined and I’m saving the additional play through on alts for when it’s voice acted.

Exactly what I did

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"Teratus.2859" said:As long as it comes in before any new episodes are released i'll keep being patient.

It might make sense, but thinking about it would make less sense. If they are recording it all together (which makes sense), the audio for the next episode has to wait for all the other content to be ready. For the QA team it would be better as well as it means they can test the content in smaller chunks. Doing it all together would mean less time to test the next episode.

• 2 weeks later...