Join <Larsen's Biscuits> [LABI]... the most aWeSoMe AU/NZ/OCX/SEA PvX guild, NOW

Arimir.5864

Hello there Arimir i would love to join the guild if you guys are still recruiting. My timezone is GMT +7(12 AM for me , 3 AM for GTM+10). You guys seem to be a really chill guild which is what i've been looking for. I am planning on returning to gw2 right now so i would love to have a guild to play / have fun with daily. I also haven't done pvp before but i'm interested in it. I'm also casual PVE( raid/ fractal) as long as we all have fun it don't matter much to me. So yes i hope i can join this amazing guild and do awesome/fun stuffs together while making good memory along the way. We can talk on discord as well if you guys are still recruiting Sneaky#7747

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I'd be interested in joining your guild if you're still recruiting. My husband and I are both casual players and would love to be a part of a guild with people who might be on at the same time as us. I tend to play the most often, primarily in WvW, but also enjoy PvE. We both live in Australia, and currently thanks to having 2 young children, we're really only on in the evenings.

• 2 months later...

Are you guys still recruiting me and my friend are looking for a AU/NZ guild to join and cant find one I am in gmt +10 and hes in gmt +12, we are pretty much brand new and just need somewhere to get started and hopefully have a long lasting friendship with. we are down to try all content and help with whatever the guild needs.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

After taking a long hiatus due to IRL stuff and coming back, thinking about re-establishing the (now a defunct) guild provided there is enough interest to help make a home for us in our timezone .
If anyone is interested, drop me a message either here or in game and I'll get back to you to see what we can do. I'd prolly need willing leader types that can help take charge and not leave everything all up to one person (me)... but everyone is welcome to come :)