Recommendation on a good WvW server for new player

SilverShadow.1679

I'm a relatively new-ish player but I've been running around in WvW and have really been enjoying joining zergs and running around solo.I'm currently playing on Aurora Glade but I don't see too many active commanders online or know of guilds running WvW often.

Could anyone give me some recommendations regarding very active servers/ guilds to try and contact?I'd like to play this game mode a lot and learn the ropes from people that know what they're doing.

:)

None. Most servers don't have commanders on outside of prime time reset night. Most will feel like ghost towns outside prime time.If you do manage to choose a stacked server be aware those stacking it will move sooner or later having ruined the existing structure within the server, leaving you in a ghost server fighting in too high a tier, as they go 'looking for the fights'.I'd recommend you wait for alliances. it's only been almost 3 years since it was announced...

AG and it’s Link are already highest tier, you will hardly find more aktive Server in EU. (But activity changes every 2 month (Last friday of uneven month)when servers are relinked)

Try to look for a WvW-guild you can join and participate in their guild-raids, if you want to learn more. (WvW-Team chat in primetime or „looking for“ section of the forum)

hi there ! i was previously on AG so ill try to help youAG is a good casual starting server and there are indeed guilds runing therethe problem you have encoutered is that, in this matchup , you are facing a more competitive server with lots of veteran players in it (wsr)so thats why you hardly see pug commanders or pugs running aroundmy advice is to look for a guild (there are plenty in aurora) just ask aroundand there are some few good roammers around as wellafter friday we will have relink and drop to tier 2 , so my quess is , you will see even more people and guilds running aroundand relink is around the corner , so you will have the exp to run with another server as wellits not ususally this dead tbh ( wsr has more coverage)all you have to do is look aroundcheers ;D

@SilverShadow.1679 said:I'm a relatively new-ish player but I've been running around in WvW and have really been enjoying joining zergs and running around solo.I'm currently playing on Aurora Glade but I don't see too many active commanders online or know of guilds running WvW often.

Could anyone give me some recommendations regarding very active servers/ guilds to try and contact?I'd like to play this game mode a lot and learn the ropes from people that know what they're doing.

:)

the reason u wont find much action on AG this week is bcs they are up against the most stacked bandwagonbonzaspecial server in EU. so people chill IRL abit.

I think it is important to choose a server that is active during the times you play most (seems obvious in hindsight) . Tracking guild claims can be thought of as a proxy for activity.

https://sites.google.com/view/gw2-wvw-for-beginners/wvw-guild-claims has plots of guild claims versus time for each of the servers.It might help you with your search.

@"Pemberly.6305" said:I think it is important to choose a server that is active during the times you play most (seems obvious in hindsight) . Tracking guild claims can be thought of as a proxy for activity.

https://sites.google.com/view/gw2-wvw-for-beginners/wvw-guild-claims has plots of guild claims versus time for each of the servers.It might help you with your search.

Hey my guild is on top!

Also i don't think this is a good stat. The big fight guilds don't generally claim much, or guilds that run large groups in general since they will drain a camp supply regardless of how much max supply each person can take.

But yea, come to Eredon Terrace, we have cookies.