Can you please just release a balance patch and make some changes

Lonecap.4105

We're BORED. We can't languish like this until End of Dragons. Honestly please push back the expansion and make a good balance patch first. Don't just let the game fester and ignore it whilst you power-develop the elite specs.

Right now, you have put every skills/balance dev to work on the new spec and left them with 20 minutes at the end of each two months to assemble a smattering of changes. Slow down the expansion and make sure a good patch or two gets out the door first.

@ProverbsofHell.2307 said:We're BORED. We can't languish like this until End of Dragons. Honestly please push back the expansion and make a good balance patch first. Don't just let the game fester and ignore it whilst you power-develop the elite specs.

Right now, you have put every skills/balance dev to work on the new spec and left them with 20 minutes at the end of each two months to assemble a smattering of changes. Slow down the expansion and make sure a good patch or two gets out the door first.

Not that I don’t want improved balance but.....

You realize what you are asking is about as possible as world peace right?

First, This game mode even at its height was a small fraction of the overall gw2 player base.

PvE has always and will always be the primary supported mode for gw2.

For lack of better terms it creates revenue in various forms where pvp does not.

So you want them to slow down development of an x-pac which will make them tons of money to release a balance patch which will basically make them none.

Point blank every single one of us conquest players could quit playing today and quite frankly it would not have much of an impact on gw2 overall and tbh i would venture to bet the revenue loss would be almost non existent.

If you want competitive pvp this isn’t the game for you.

ahaha, asking them to delay their pve wallet plans to do a balance patch, good joke

Yeah i'd love to see healbreaker losing at least 33% of his healing, trapper runes with and icd, extra nerfs to holo and renegade aoe spam tuned down

Maybe we get the first one this year, cuz you know, wars and eles can't shine

@Khalisto.5780 said:ahaha, asking them to delay their pve wallet plans to do a balance patch, good joke

Yeah i'd love to see healbreaker losing at least 33% of his healing, trapper runes with and icd, extra nerfs to holo and renegade aoe spam tuned down

We've done it! We've come full circle.

People now want warrior nerfed.

Anything is possible.

@Kuma.1503 said:

@"Khalisto.5780" said:ahaha, asking them to delay their pve wallet plans to do a balance patch, good joke

Anything is possible.

lol What happened to "Warrior is the worst class" .?That build was possible to play in February.

LOL. > @Azreell.1568 said:

@ProverbsofHell.2307 said:We're BORED. We can't languish like this until End of Dragons. Honestly please push back the expansion and make a good balance patch first. Don't just let the game fester and ignore it whilst you power-develop the elite specs.

First, This game mode even at its height was a small fraction of the overall gw2 player base.

For lack of better terms it creates revenue in various forms where pvp does not.

So you want them to slow down development of an x-pac which will make them tons of money to release a balance patch which will basically make them none.

Point blank every single one of us conquest players could quit playing today and quite frankly it would not have much of an impact on gw2 overall and tbh i would venture to bet the revenue loss would be almost non existent.

PvP players are nonetheless part of the player base. Creating PvP content such as new maps takes significantly less time than making PvE content. The current change of 9-10 changes since February is inexcusable. Literally put in one change a month and you would still have more than what we got. The PvP community have hosted their own tournament and given out rewards. If Anet thinks this community is not worth their time or effort, they are making a huge mistake. If PvPers see no future in this game, they will not be buying the xpac which means less money for Anet. I doubt this game can bring in new players if it cannot retain the ones playing it to begin with.

@Azreell.1568 said:

What? lol. I do not believe that nerfing Renegade and Holosmith would be nearly as difficult as achieving world peace or summoning Jesus or finding Excalibur.

I'm so tired of hearing that. It's 2020 and we have skill splits in pve/pvp now. Balance the game imo.

Saying that is like looking to the left without ever noticing what's on the right. Likewise, if pvp balance & mechanics, as well as general development like new modes & maps had been paid attention to over the years, imagine the player base that may have come from that, or even the income of some special items that could have been purchase from the gem shop that were developed specifically for pvp.

It was that same attitude for 5 or 6 years now, that drove all the player base away, which were players who were buying things in the gem shop, and who were also playing pve.

^ That is true unfortunately.

@TeqkOneStylez.8047 said:

@"Khalisto.5780" said:ahaha, asking them to delay their pve wallet plans to do a balance patch, good joke

Anything is possible.

lol What happened to "Warrior is the worst class" .?That build was possible to play in February.

tempest had tornado to offer every single team fight, plus better survivability overall with lower invul cds and more protection uptime

dps were also different, you had super busted condi herald and lightning rod weaver hitting like a truck

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

What? lol. I do not believe that nerfing Renegade and Holosmith would be nearly as difficult as achieving world peace or summoning Jesus or finding Excalibur.

I'm so tired of hearing that. It's 2020 and we have skill splits in pve/pvp now. Balance the game imo.

Saying that is like looking to the left without ever noticing what's on the right. Likewise, if pvp balance & mechanics, as well as general development like new modes & maps had been paid attention to over the years, imagine the player base that may have come from that, or even the income of some special items that could have been purchase from the gem shop that were developed specifically for pvp.

It was that same attitude for 5 or 6 years now, that drove all the player base away, which were players who were buying things in the gem shop, and who were also playing pve.

^
That is true unfortunately.

The those are the only two lines that matter in the end.

What the small conquest player base wants can't be expected from this type of game.

@HotDelirium.7984 said:As much as people complain about PVP and WVW I don't see a lot of longevity in just killing your fellow Tyrian. Just meh. Stand on a location and kill fellow Tyrian again....weeeeeee..... I have no doubt we got a WvW pve map and we will probly get a openish pvp-pve map.

lol, you could describe anything like this.I dont see how people can just keep killing the same AI bot, again and again meeeh.you are cycling? I dont get it, I dont understand how you can just cycle around and around same roads all the time, meeh.you are swimming? I dont get it, just swiming from one end to the other for hours on end, how pointless meh.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@HotDelirium.7984 said:As much as people complain about PVP and WVW I don't see a lot of longevity in just killing your fellow Tyrian. Just meh. Stand on a location and kill fellow Tyrian again....weeeeeee..... I have no doubt we got a WvW pve map and we will probly get a openish pvp-pve map.

lol, you could describe anything like this.I dont see how people can just keep killing the same AI bot, again and again meeeh.you are cycling? I dont get it, I dont understand how you can just cycle around and around same roads all the time, meeh.you are swimming? I dont get it, just swiming from one end to the other for hours on end, how pointless meh.

There is still more variety and potential in PVE in my conspiracy theory opinion allegedly.

@HotDelirium.7984 said:

There is still more variety and potential in PVE in my conspiracy theory opinion allegedly.

Ofc there is, PVE is constantly developed, while pvp lays dead for years, if pvp was developed equally it would have more replayability but its water under the bridge now.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Ofc there is, PVE is constantly developed, while pvp lays dead for years, if pvp was developed equally it would have more replayability but its water under the bridge now.

Battle Royale!!!! Because we know how THAT ends up lol. But let me not be facetious- what else could they do in PVP that would magically make you love the game for years to come?

@HotDelirium.7984 said:

Battle Royale!!!! Because we know how THAT ends up lol. But let me not be facetious- what else could they do in PVP that would magically make you love the game for years to come?

Nerf Renegade energy management and Holosmith Flashbang

Release an expansion with new specs

Add back in amulets/sigils/runes so we can get some diversity in build structure again

Run 1v1 season inside of 2v2 arenas, first to 3 wins, build swaps during each round work same as 2v2 and 3v3

Nerf Renegade energy management and Holosmith Flashbang

Release an expansion with new specs

Add back in amulets/sigils/runes so we can get some diversity in build structure again

Run 1v1 season inside of 2v2 arenas, first to 3 wins, build swaps during each round work same as 2v2 and 3v3

Once again those are balance changes- they would need new modes i assume to draw people back to then be motivated enough to do even more balance changes.

They should try a "community patch"

Something like

"We gathered all community insights about game balance, and we are allowed to change things in the list below. But of this 50 items we can only patch 20, and now you can vote for the ones you think are more impactful.

Community votes and make the most garbage patch of all times