Spoilers in the trailer...seriously wth

Dantert.1803

Anet please stop this! It's not the first time you give us the answer to a big question that you managed to put up with a cheap trailer.THe biggest question in this saga was "who is jormag hinting about?" and you answer it in the trailer showing us that she is telling the commander who the worse evil is....like seriously...why spoil the surprise?

If they didn't mention Primordus they couldn't have shown the response missions and since it looks like no new map the whole trailer would've just been new weapons and some video of the factions.It's been pretty obvious it'd be Jormag vs Primordus since their each others weaknesses and they've been dropping hints already (The roadmap being red for the chapter was a big giveaway), I do agree though that the story could have had an episode between the last and the next that lead up to this.

@Solanum.6983 said:If they didn't mention Primordus they couldn't have shown the response missions and since it looks like no new map the whole trailer would've just been new weapons and some video of the factions.It's been pretty obvious it'd be Jormag vs Primordus since their each others weaknesses and they've been dropping hints already (The roadmap being red for the chapter was a big giveaway), I do agree though that the story could have had an episode between the last and the next that lead up to this.

It's a good assumption ice and fire, but it also could have been Bubbles (DSD) since that's the side we know the least about.

@"Dantert.1803" said:I'm not saying that it wasn't known, it was a possibility and showing the destroyers it would have been obvious...but did they really need to show us the scene and let us hear jormag saying it? I guess it's a big "reveal" in the story

Agree, doing a reveal in a trailer, currently unless its a double blind, seems like a bad spot to do a reveal like that.

"IT'S PRIMORDUS VS JORMAG!" If Taimi was right with her simulation, Tyria will blow up and the game will be over :/I'm sad.EDIT: Ah wait, Aurene wasn't "Aurene" yet, so time for another simulation.About the spoilers, it was probably difficult to show something without the fire and the destroyers, but avoiding Bangar (and especially that last sentence) would have hidden the fact that Jormag will fight on our side.

@Blocki.4931 said:

@"kharmin.7683" said:My guess is that ANet is really trying to gin up interest.

Yeah, cos reskins of weapons and reused maps are interesting...

This mindset confuses me. What keeps you here? The "amazing gameplay"? Play an actual single player game if that is what you are looking for.

Some like to complain. My fav tho are the one's in the other thread who haven't been playing that like to remind us that they haven't been playing and after seeing the trailer will skip this episode and continue not playing

I did find it a bit of a spoiler too.

! Now I have a feeling End of Dragons expac is about Jormag vs Primordus. Even tho the logo represents some tidal wave, it shows two dragons. That may be Jormag, the ice one and Primordus the Fire one (like Yin and Yang). Combine fire and ice and you get water. They can't kill 2 dragons that fast and we already brought them asleep.