who's the bad guy now? (new trailer)

i just saw the new trailer. and now i am confuse. who's is the bad guy now. Primordus or Jormag? i use thought Primordus is not a bad elder dragon and will fight against Jormag in the end. but on the new trailer his army is attacking Tyria.

I dont understand why need to fight all the elder dragon? non of them are good? (except the unknow underwater one)

@Teratus.2859 said:Both are bad, Jormag is just being devious and manipulative about it to get help.

Primordus is doing what it's always done.. burning and destroying everything.

just dont make any sense. so all the elder dragon want to kill players and destroy Tyria? in this case why we need to kill Balthazar? just let him claim Kralkatorrik and let his army to deal with Primordus and Jormag? + the incoming ally is weak, no army from the other human god?

@JUN YANG.4328 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:Both are bad, Jormag is just being devious and manipulative about it to get help.

Primordus is doing what it's always done.. burning and destroying everything.

just dont make any sense. so all the elder dragon want to kill players and destroy Tyria? in this case why we need to kill Balthazar? just let him claim Kralkatorrik and let his army to deal with Primordus and Jormag? + the incoming ally is weak, no army from the other human god?

Not to spoil much but it makes sense if you've gone through the story. In short: killing Elder Dragons sounds like a good idea but since they consune magic, their released magic energy needs to go somewhere and obviously one or two EDs having power of all 6 would be pretty OP to fight against. And that's not even the worst issue...

Tbh.. none of the dragons are bad.. they are just doing what they have always done.

Its like when people need to eat, they kill the animals they have to consume them, when you look at it this way, the races of Tyria are no different from the dragons, its just not that fun when you arent the Apex animal.

I honestly believe something has corrupted the dragons, looking at Kralk as the example here, not a bad dragon (please dont google that) per say, but blinded through corruption. Why do I say this? you have dragons that talked and aided the races of Tyria, Glint, Aurene and that wavey dragon in the south... Then you have the recent dragon, Jormag. A dragon wishing to fight side by side.

So really who is the bad guy in the story? Well Joko set the stage... we are the bad guys in this world. Killing 3 dragons and a god will never be good for the worlds magic balance.

Primordus is just engulfed in flames all the time. He really wants to be your friend. He tried with the Dwarves and the Asura, but he was just a bit too hot to handle. It's a real hedgehog's dilemma. But he was just getting too lonely in his empty underground caverns.

Do you really think Primordus is like the other dragons? Does he possess other life forms? No. Wanna bet that the water dragon is similar?

And when you waver in your decision on who to side with, remember that although the world may be covered in ice, it is filled with fire.

Help Primordus help you by putting out some of the heat and let him absorb some ice magic. But probably only a parent will be able to settle such a family feud.

@"firedragon.8953" said:Primordus is just engulfed in flames all the time. He really wants to be your friend. He tried with the Dwarves and the Asura, but he was just a bit too hot to handle. It's a real hedgehog's dilemma. But he was just getting too lonely in his empty underground caverns.

Do you really think Primordus is like the other dragons? Does he possess other life forms? No. Wanna bet that the water dragon is similar?

And when you waver in your decision on who to side with, remember that although the world may be covered in ice, it is filled with fire.

Help Primordus help you by putting out some of the heat and let him absorb some ice magic. But probably only a parent will be able to settle such a family feud.

well.. the commander shouldn't killed Zhaitan in the first place. lol. it wont break the balance of the world "Butterfly Effect"