BUG: The Convergence of Sorrow II: Requiem

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of 11/3/20 at 11:40 p.m. PST the dynamic event "Prevent Brand energy from overwhelming the area" is still bugged. Within ~3 of the temporal shift after the djinn vessel event the npcs spawned in and died immediately before any branded enemies spawn in. It's been like this for over a week and a half now, would be awesome to see it fixed so we can continue working on our requiem sets.

They must be aware.Several ingame reports.WEEKS of reports here...At this stage... ArenaNet and their silence speaks volumes.

I am getting extremely frustrated... you are there waiting... MANY are there waiting... shift happens you get booted out. Event starts but even before you can enter the bubble.... Gone...Just....Gone!

Can someone blast a horn to wake them up?

Managed to finally get this event today. I was in a bugged map but had the pop-up to switch maps because of low population. The new map had the event running and we managed to complete it, so there is hope. Quite relieved after checking the Ancestral tree for about a month. I think the event only works the first time on a new map.