Legendary Weapons - Most fun/rewarding to craft?

celex.1794

So far, I've done Sunrise, Twilight, Eternity, Kudzu, Bifrost, Nevermore, Aurora and Vision for legendaries. I've got enough mats for a couple more, so I'm trying to choose what to do next.

Although it can be very frustrating (looking at you Vision), the collections and crafting is what I find the most fun. I only regularly use about 4 of my legendaries. The rest were just for fun. I especially liked how Kudzu would afford you locations to garden Primordial Orchids and similar bonuses with other legendaries.

What legendaries have you had the most fun with collections, crafting, and rewards besides the final weapon itself?

The Juggernaut. During the precursor-crafting, you obtain the Mystic Chromatic Ooze. It renders every skin/outfit in a metal-style and utilizes the colors and light-effects of the environment. It is a game-changer for Fashion Wars and even beats a couple of infusions in terms of stylishness. In addition, the Ooze affects underwear - not kidding. Once you have done the precursor-crafting, you can get unlimited Oozes from Hobbs. So you can give each of your characters an own Ooze. Same effect comes up whenever the legendary hammer is drawn. The Hammer keeps me motivated to play classes which use a hammer. As an explorer-type and Engineer player, I liked the story behind the collections. Collected most of the Doubloons from doing tons of Jumping Puzzles, which I really enjoyed.

@"HnRkLnXqZ.1870" said:The Juggernaut. During the precursor-crafting, you obtain the Mystic Chromatic Ooze. It renders every skin/outfit in a metal-style and utilizes the colors and light-effects of the environment. It is a game-changer for Fashion Wars and even beats a couple of infusions in terms of stylishness. In addition, the Ooze affects underwear - not kidding. Once you have done the precursor-crafting, you can get unlimited Oozes from Hobbs. So you can give each of your characters an own Ooze. Same effect comes up whenever the legendary hammer is drawn. The Hammer keeps me motivated to play classes which use a hammer. As an explorer-type and Engineer player, I liked the story behind the collections. Collected most of the Doubloons from doing tons of Jumping Puzzles, which I really enjoyed.

Thanks for your detailed thoughts. I love the collections, so this sounds quite fun. And ooze-filled underwear, who wouldn't want that ?! haha. I'm not as big of a fan of JPs as you, but with map masteries, other collections, or just for the achievement I've done a done and have most of the Doubloons. I'll give it a look.

What would be your runner up? I plan to do two legs

As @"Hesione.9412" pointed out, Chuka and Champawat is definitely on my to do list as well. The story is awesome. Since Renegade can use Shortbow, it is more useful than before. The draw effect is amazing, you spend a lot of time doing just that over and over. It also grants access to three optional cute tiger cubs (Nola, Brill and Halkor), which hang on your back.

@HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:As @"Hesione.9412" pointed out, Chuka and Champawat is definitely on my to do list as well. The story is awesome. Since Renegade can use Shortbow, it is more useful than before. The draw effect is amazing, you spend a lot of time doing just that over and over. It also grants access to three optional cute tiger cubs (Nola, Brill and Halkor), which hang on your back.

I used to run around with one of them on my back. I had a person ask about which backpiece skin I was using. ;)