Silverwastes track

Yippikayay.4073

Would the devs consider adding a repeatable track of Silverwastes into the game? Like the the other repeatable tracks (2 clovers per full run)I can't understand why this isn't considered at all, since Dry Top has its own "track".

As an option over the above, players could also be given a choice of either bandit crests or geodes at the end of the maguuma wastes track? The name implies that Silverwastes belongs to this "region", along with Dry Top so, it would be very fitting? An spvp version of this would also be fitting.

Because I'll be honest, banging my figurative head against the wall doing a meta I've done for the past 8 years is somewhat tedious, and the option to farm the crests via WvW would be much welcome.

1)on one hand if we put that track we will get some decrease ppl on SW. SW is start location after boost and make is looks empty not very nice idea. Ofc possible change start location to LA.2) SW - one of greatest metas in Tyria, whit boss who drop cool infusion, so cut some ppl from this boss also can be not look ideal.3)magic find attr is nerfed, and now SW is not so great farm as was. So we already have decreased ppl there ..

SW track should be rare or gift. It should not be for everyone from start. So may be it should have price 400 or 600 gems to unlock that repeatable track.Also should require unlock some or all, previous tracks.

What DemonSeed said. The people who religiously do silverwastes day in and day out won't stop doing that unless they gain access to more profitable pve maps. My suggestion is directed to people that like doing wvw (like me), or spvp. An option for us.

Geodes are even MORE annoying to get through dry top, but we were given an option to farm them through WvW tracks, it makes perfect sense to add the means to farm Bandit Crests and shovels in wvw.

@Yippikayay.4073 said:What DemonSeed said. The people who religiously do silverwastes day in and day out won't stop doing that unless they gain access to more profitable pve maps. My suggestion is directed to people that like doing wvw (like me), or spvp. An option for us.

Geodes are even MORE annoying to get through dry top, but we were given an option to farm them through WvW tracks, it makes perfect sense to add the means to farm Bandit Crests and shovels in wvw.

oh god shovels...and I had finally forgotten how long it took me to farm them for guild hall upgrades in my tiny guild of wvwers...