Get rid Of placements

Thanks.6859

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Thanks.6859 said:AliamRationem.5172 No match history

You realize you can't see cross- region leaderboards, right?

Fact check THE only people that dont show are the ones that didn't finish there min game requirement AKA Placements ive played with over 200 people in 40 games . Im on my 40th game I'm still playing with people doing there placements. #get rid of placements

or how about get good and carry them? in silver if you are plat material you should go 40/0 and hard carry yourself at LEAST to high gold.like kitten me I got to high gold by playing warrior without knowing anything more then throw sword, rush in F1 hope enemy ded

you are correct. it's difficult not to hard carry to plat if you are high skill because pop is just so incredibly low skill, the difference you can make is huge.

if you are unable to carry, you aren't playing as well as you think you are. sad truth.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just throwing this in, don't know if it has been posted yet. Sometimes it is not about "I agree with you", but about actual facts.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/754380#Comment_754380

Maybe Anet should actually show the rating changes in placement matches, but the aim of finding a good first guess of someones rating should definitely remain the same. This is how GLICKO works. The rating changes are just hidden to not trigger people.

The "i needed to climb after my placement matches"-situations are a result of the soft reset before each season.