GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Distant Lands Mount Select License

Distant Lands Mount Adoption License

According to the wiki, last time it was in the gemstore was in august 2019.It's about time it comes back to the gem store now. Maybe it's not just me waiting for it but also a bunch of new players.

Hello, I was wondering why Arenanet stopped to make Armors from the gemstore, as in separate pieces of the same outfit that you can mix match, and only started to make full Outfits that can't be customizable, if not for the color. I think this is a huge step back and makes the game much less fun talking about fashion. I am quite disappointed to be honest and I really can't find an answer. I know it's something not new, and I know there are armor pieces unlockable doing some contents, but why not both? I really hope you will introduce separate armors outfits again in the gemstore.

@Mamma il Dio.2074 said:Hello, I was wondering why Arenanet stopped to make Armors from the gemstore

In a nutshell, its the dev time required. They sort of designed themselves into a corner in this regard by making a game with five playable races, 3 different armor types, and 2 genders. That is a hell of a lot of work. its far more cost effective for them to churn out outfits that aren't limited by the armor type skeletons and thus can be used by all three armor classes. By making it a single piece with no mix and match, they are less limited by existing armor pieces for which they need to ensure that new armor sets do not clip with. They officially stated that they would no longer be making full armor sets to sell in the gem store but they would be making them as rewards for actual in game content via living world episodes and expansions. That being said, they do still make head, shoulders, gloves, and boot skins to be sold in the gem store on occasion. its mainly the chest/legs that are problematic.

How about to bring back in stattuettes the Vermillion Wings back item and glider combo. I wasnt lucky enough to earn them in BL chests. And I would love to see an extra version of Wings of Love combo with totaly whiter wings, or dyable. They are amazing as back item but because of love theme can not support other themes, like paladin or angelic etc.

@dceptaconroy.7928 said:

@hugo.4705 said:Gems rotting. Still here waiting for an exo-suit skyscale. I've lost hopes regarding aetherblade heavy armor return....

I'll x2 that request on an exo skyscale plus add an exo warclaw skin just to have all mounts covered.

Ack! The skyscale isn't in the exo mounts pack?? I was totally looking forward to it since I have that pack and I'm trying to unlock skyscales. sigh... (thumbs through wallet, becomes distracted by moth shortly after)