Share Your Screenshots

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is my guardian, who I always wanted to roleplay as a canthan, although the shrine outfit and the mount aren't exactly canthan.

Her name is Mizuki (initially she had white hair, but decided to go with black and a lighter skin color for her to make sense as a canthan).

I tried to make the images have a higher resolution but wasn't able to, cause I never edit images lol. So the one below may seem a bit more "warm" than the one above.

Furthermore, this spot in Bitterfrost is a very beautiful spot!pRpcrXE.jpg

8Ge31fG.jpg

• Like 1

@"Grand Marshal.4098" said:Here is my guardian, who I always wanted to roleplay as a canthan, although the shrine outfit and the mount aren't exactly canthan.

Her name is Mizuki (initially she had white hair, but decided to go with black and a lighter skin color for her to make sense as a canthan).

I tried to make the images have a higher resolution but wasn't able to, cause I never edit images lol. So the one below may seem a bit more "warm" than the one above.

Furthermore, this spot in Bitterfrost is a very beautiful spot!pRpcrXE.jpg

8Ge31fG.jpg

You could RP her as Canthan like that even with the shrine fox mount and outfit. Cantha, at least in GW1 it was a mixture of multiple east asian cultures, not just China. Lovely character by the way!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Zc7yNxy.jpg

I got a new desktop / dreamscene. Watch fullscreen to properly see.

What is this? Windows Vista and Windows 7 have a feature called Windows DreamScene that allows you to set a video as windows desktop wallpaper. I like to record my char at the nicest locations in Tyria using nVidia Shadowplay and use the resulting video as dreamscene file. My elementalist Aranimda with his trusty Griffon at Amnoon Oasis by night.