I tried almost everything but I still get around 25 FPS

Tayga.3192

@Tayga.3192 said:

@Prometheus.3520 said:To the author of the post: news? I'm in your same condition, tried everything like you (yesterday I decided to get dx912pxy but there is no difference) and nothing changed. In fractals (and not only in fractals) I play with 10 fps during fights

I sent a ticket, the support said overlay stuff might cause this. I tried without arcdps, dx912pxy, yolomouse and discord. It was worse (because I disabled dx12 addon) but the game actually used my nvidia gpu, or so I thought.

I read that dx12 (not the addon, the actual directx12) has a feature that makes stuff use both integrated gpu (intel graphics) and normal gpu (nvidia).

TLDR
: That means there is no actual solution other than using dx912pxy, at least in my very specific case. If that addon didn't help, you should also send a ticket.

install directx9?

@Tayga.3192 said:

@"Prometheus.3520" said:To the author of the post: news? I'm in your same condition, tried everything like you (yesterday I decided to get dx912pxy but there is no difference) and nothing changed. In fractals (and not only in fractals) I play with 10 fps during fights

I sent a ticket, the support said overlay stuff might cause this. I tried without arcdps, dx912pxy, yolomouse and discord. It was worse (because I disabled dx12 addon) but the game actually used my nvidia gpu, or so I thought.

I read that dx12 (not the addon, the actual directx12) has a feature that makes stuff use both integrated gpu (intel graphics) and normal gpu (nvidia).

TLDR
: That means there is no actual solution other than using dx912pxy, at least in my very specific case. If that addon didn't help, you should also send a ticket.

I decided to enter in GW2 Development Community discord in which there is the "dx912pxy" section and they said me my setup is bad for playing gw2. Anyway they gave to me some advices that I'm trying to apply.Anyway the link is: https://discord.gg/avUzAzjP

Yeah, all this sucks but... a 1050 GPU is really, really weak and 25 FPS is what I would expect with that kind of power. Particularly if you're playing at high resolution (1440P or higher).I have some GPU laying around such as a RX580 from years ago and even that GPU struggles to stay at 50 FPS, even though it's nearly more than double the power of a 1050.

I think you said that is a laptop and if so, well, guess you're kinda screwed.Here's a GPU comparison: https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1050-vs-AMD-RX-580/3650vs3923If you ever plan to build a new system, don't go below a RTX 1660S territory. One of my systems has a 1660S and can run the game between 60-80 FPS in crowded places to 100-170 FPS in open areas/PVP.Ideally, the 3000 series from NVIDIA would be my go to suggestion but availability of those is absolute shit.

Good luck mate.