Domain of Istan "Intercept the corpse caravan" Event.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I have some interesting news, I've been in istan today to farm the ore and the caravan spawned and I said let's try and see what happens. And somehow we did kill the caravan and o got the achievement. It wasn't an empty map and at the beginning it was me and another guy and we hit the caravan, but after 1 min there were 10 guys and we manage to kill it. I don't know if anyone killed any ad because it was chaos, everyone wanted it. And after 5 min another caravan spawned from a different location and we got there to do it again and it despawned after 1 min. So it's kinda strange, I believe it's still bugged but we somehow had luck.

It's just a disgrace. That's the first thing 'they need to fix instead of selling a dumb cosmetic item again. Plus it's just rude that they do not refer to it .. why people complain since f* April and it has not been fixed yet, it's shameful, I'm a veteran player since the day it was released, I've never been so disappointed and nervous. At least respond to the community you are addressing. Instead of addressing existing issues you invest it all in the next expansion and that makes me happy but not when it comes at the expense of the current experience. You made up your mind not to release the game to the steam at the moment and I think you did well because you would disappoint many new players.

FIX IT ASAP.

@Mikexsa.6482 said:It's just a disgrace. That's the first thing 'they need to fix instead of selling a dumb cosmetic item again. Plus it's just rude that they do not refer to it .. why people complain since f* April and it has not been fixed yet, it's shameful, I'm a veteran player since the day it was released, I've never been so disappointed and nervous. At least respond to the community you are addressing. Instead of addressing existing issues you invest it all in the next expansion and that makes me happy but not when it comes at the expense of the current experience. You made up your mind not to release the game to the steam at the moment and I think you did well because you would disappoint many new players.

FIX IT ASAP.

I totally agree what u said there ... they had no idea how many players are at domain of istan asking where is the corpse yak gonna start on map chat includes me it would appear but it seems that after it spawned it despawns again less than 5 sec or much worse case instantly

GOOOD NEWS GUYS. I FOUND SOLUTION. AFTER 7 DAYS OF CAMPING ISTAN HAHA

The way to kill that is not easy as hell but possible to do.You just need to find totally fresh instance of Istan. The best way to looking for this is relog your character before palawadan, new istance usually appear before this meta. If you found new instance, you will see working caravan, you can kill it without any stupid builds and you can attack trash moobs. It is working like normal caravan. The only things bugging this event are meta's ,its not working after palawadan and GH, isntance after meta's is bugged and will not work yet.

I killed this actaully three times in a row on fresh instance with a lot of people.
There is our solution, my english sucks but i hope you understand everything :D

@Kleopatrius.1562 said:GOOOD NEWS GUYS. I FOUND SOLUTION. AFTER 7 DAYS OF CAMPING ISTAN HAHA

The way to kill that is not easy as hell but possible to do.You just need to find totally fresh instance of Istan. The best way to looking for this is relog your character before palawadan, new istance usually appear before this meta. If you found new instance, you will see working caravan, you can kill it without any stupid builds and you can attack trash moobs. It is working like normal caravan. The only things bugging this event are meta's ,its not working after palawadan and GH, isntance after meta's is bugged and will not work yet.

I killed this actaully three times in a row on fresh instance with a lot of people.

There is our solution, my english sucks but i hope you understand everything :D

Would you try to find instance and we can add you and join you later today?

You can guys join to Dydzio.1320 , he is still trying to find new instance and get his achievment. He spent all days with me at istan to find solution, and knows everything what to do.

Remember:

-you just have to relog to character select and back to the game all the time

• you can start maybe 15-20 minutes before palawadan (or earlier if you see lfg for palawadan, thats the moment when people starting join to map and system is going to create second instance)
  • always check meta's progress bar, if it appears (check screenshot) - it means you are on fresh, unbugged, working map . You will not see this bar on bugged map, it will always instant rush next greathall 15 minutes after old greathall or it will spawn bugged caravan, imposible to kill. https://ibb.co/TLw5YjQ
  • Be fast, when you found fresh map few minutes before palawadan, you have to be rly fast. There is instant spawn of caravan at fresh map so instantly check every spawn, it actually can runs to the GH yet.
  • call up everyone in your party to join your instance
  • if you failed first one, next one should spawn 5 min after old one so if you have still around 10 minutes to palawadan, you can wait for next caravan.-every map with done palawadan and GH meta's are going to be bugged and will never ever works again.

Today i found fresh map AFTER palawadan so we had much time to kill few caravans but that was rly lucky to found this instance.Easiest is to get new istance before palawadan event.

Tell people to read this topic, you will find more buddys to join your party and help.

The only things which can stop you :
-Two working-bugged istances at the same moment ( small chance that you will rush third instance, too less people joins to this map)-New instance will be created too late before palawadan and you will not have time.

Again sorry for my defective english, trying my best to explain you everything :D

Good Luck !

@"Kleopatrius.1562" said:

• always check meta's progress bar, if it appears (check screenshot) - it means you are on fresh, unbugged, working map . You will not see this bar on bugged map, it will always instant rush next greathall 15 minutes after old greathall or it will spawn bugged caravan, imposible to kill. https://ibb.co/TLw5YjQ

I can not seem to get this image to load.

@"Kleopatrius.1562" said:You can guys join to Dydzio.1320 , he is still trying to find new instance and get his achievment. He spent all days with me at istan to find solution, and knows everything what to do.

Remember:

• you can start maybe 15-20 minutes before palawadan (or earlier if you see lfg for palawadan, thats the moment when people starting join to map and system is going to create second instance)
  • Be fast, when you found fresh map few minutes before palawadan, you have to be rly fast. There is instant spawn of caravan at fresh map so instantly check every spawn, it actually can runs to the GH yet.
  • if you failed first one, next one should spawn 5 min after old one so if you have still around 10 minutes to palawadan, you can wait for next caravan.-every map with done palawadan and GH meta's are going to be bugged and will never ever works again.

Today i found fresh map AFTER palawadan so we had much time to kill few caravans but that was rly lucky to found this instance.Easiest is to get new istance before palawadan event.

Tell people to read this topic, you will find more buddys to join your party and help.

-Two working-bugged istances at the same moment ( small chance that you will rush third instance, too less people joins to this map)-New instance will be created too late before palawadan and you will not have time.

Again sorry for my defective english, trying my best to explain you everything :D

Good Luck !

I can report that this does not work. I found a fresh instance and we found a caravan, but it eventually still bugged out and disappeared. PLEASE fix this.

@"Kleopatrius.1562" said:You can guys join to Dydzio.1320 , he is still trying to find new instance and get his achievment. He spent all days with me at istan to find solution, and knows everything what to do.

Remember:

Good Luck !

False, not possible

@sammokdadd.3602 said:

Remember:

• always check meta's progress bar, if it appears (check screenshot) - it means you are on fresh, unbugged, working map . You will not see this bar on bugged map, it will always instant rush next greathall 15 minutes after old greathall or it will spawn bugged caravan, imposible to kill.

Good Luck !

False, not possible

Same its not even working guess got no other choice but to wait for Anet to get it fixed soon

The map needs to be really "newly created" for it to work. Indicator for you to leave map for another does not mean you get fresh map, opposite - it usually means latest map instance is closing and you are going back to primary instance which is usually broken for long time already. Also if on new map meta already happened then the map got broken already. Map reopening which was on closing phase also doesn't help.I got bunch of people sending me PM-s and mails ingame, so I wanna specify that I am on EU server - if you are from NA you are unfortunately unable to help me in getting caravan done.

I think point to remember guys is that @Kleopatrius.1562 and @"Dydzio.1320" have spent hours and hours on this task at all different times of day/night, relogging, trying different tactics. There "work-around-solution" only would appear to work therefore on finding a Fresh Map Instance which hasn't already been bugged by the Meta, fair play for them for the amount of hours they've spent on this over last few weeks, but it definitely does not mean its a fix by any means: You need patience, time, persistence to achieve what they are saying as we tried yesterday continually 9-10 of us logging in/out trying to find a fresh instance to no avail, but if you keep waiting, keep trying, day after day, time after time i guess eventually you can find a fresh map. I personally don't have enough time, patience or persistence to keep trying, so have turned my attentions to alternative collections instead, while waiting for a fix.

Message from support >>>

**The Corpse Caravan event is currently being investigated. We ask that you please continue to submit in-game bug reports, from the point where the event is bugged, so that the development team can continue to gather detailed information surrounding the issue.

Furthermore we ask that keep an eye on the forums and future patch notes so that you may know when a fix is initiated for this event**.

@Greg.7086 said:I think point to remember guys is that @Kleopatrius.1562 and @"Dydzio.1320" have spent hours and hours on this task at all different times of day/night, relogging, trying different tactics. There "work-around-solution" only would appear to work therefore on finding a Fresh Map Instance which hasn't already been bugged by the Meta, fair play for them for the amount of hours they've spent on this over last few weeks, but it definitely does not mean its a fix by any means: You need patience, time, persistence to achieve what they are saying as we tried yesterday continually 9-10 of us logging in/out trying to find a fresh instance to no avail, but if you keep waiting, keep trying, day after day, time after time i guess eventually you can find a fresh map. I personally don't have enough time, patience or persistence to keep trying, so have turned my attentions to alternative collections instead, while waiting for a fix.

Message from support >>>

**The Corpse Caravan event is currently being investigated. We ask that you please continue to submit in-game bug reports, from the point where the event is bugged, so that the development team can continue to gather detailed information surrounding the issue.

Furthermore we ask that keep an eye on the forums and future patch notes so that you may know when a fix is initiated for this event**.

Thanks for the notice !

@Greg.7086 said:Message from support >>>**The Corpse Caravan event is currently being investigated. We ask that you please continue to submit in-game bug reports, from the point where the event is bugged, so that the development team can continue to gather detailed information surrounding the issue.

Furthermore we ask that keep an eye on the forums and future patch notes so that you may know when a fix is initiated for this event**.Well at least this message from support provides some hope. Its really to bad they couldn't post that in the forums... What ever happened to the promise after the mass exodus of employees saying they would be better communicators. Seems like they fell back into their old ways.