Error Code: 42:1001:9001:4457:101 Game Client unable to access log in server.

I'm having the same issue with the trading post. I've played almost every day since the start, over 35k ach pts. Anet should seriously look into this. I tried opening a ticket but they keep saying to contact my ISP when Wmtr clearly shows packet loss to the amazon server and none when going to my ISP backbone equipment. I don't think the packet loss is causing the TP errors, since I'd probably be having other issues as well. I see others having the issue with the TP when reading map chat. As I tried explaining to them, all the other online games I am currently playing work fine without issues. I feel blown off and will take my $$$ elsewhere.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now having this issue. Never in this history of this game have I had any login issues, other than game server issues that were known and acknowledged. Usually Anet has a patch ready to fix it. But today, nothing but the same error. 42:0:9001:3916:101. I tried all the troubleshooting. Double checked my ports, firewall, etc. Still the same issue. Deductive reasoning based upon the posts that are made in reference would indicate that this is an anet issue.

• 2 months later...

@Innokatsu.2937 said:

@irishslamhammer.4170 said:make sure your internet connection is marked/ set as private and not public.this worked for me. only had this problem after i factory reset my computer and redownloaded the game, thus resetting my internet settings

lol wot, factory reset ?!

I do not find that funny at all. Again, it all comes down to Anet treating us the community like we are not important to them, that we are again not worthy of any communication whatsoever. As many had said, at least they should have the decency or the consideration to post it in the forum, reddit for us.

The community should had Never gone that far to play Anet techs and inducing Toxicity to their own computers and networks to find possible solutions especially when the root cause are on Anet servers entirely.

This Is Not A Shame On You Post, Not At All!!. This Is About... Either We Are Their Community, Our Somebody Else's Community?

We The Community Are Worthy Of Communication

-have a good day-